• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Truly Sunless Citadel

Ferrix

Explorer
Thanks for letting Verbatim know BS.

I'm back and putting finishing touches on my character now.

What's your opinion on torture Verbatim?

Verbatim

Explorer
While we are all adults in the game, I can handle it in vague terms, especially since this party is not going out to sell Girl Scout cookies. However, I don't want to read an issue of Bondage Weekly either..:)

So, as long as you can stay within those bounds, I think we are okay, and if at some point any of us cross the line, I am sure someone will let us know.

Ferrix

Explorer
Teehee.

I'll keep it clean, I just figured on picking up some useful tools from the BoVD. Nothing says pain like a few needles under the fingernails.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Verbatim said:
Thanks BS...I meant to take it down when I wrote Ferrix's reply, but like a dolt forgot to do so..:)
Verbatim, no dig deal buddy. :)

Ferrix said:
I'll keep it clean, I just figured on picking up some useful tools from the BoVD. Nothing says pain like a few needles under the fingernails.

See that's just not going to work... Verbatim, like any PbP player, really needs his fingers to be worth a darn around here so go for the toenails instead. ;) :lol: (If you do it right he won't even be able to get up from his computer. ;) )

Anyhow, signing off now, enjoy the game. :) (and why is it I never find the “good” evil games?)

Verbatim

Explorer
Feel free to lurk BS, and if the group ever needs an NPC ran for any length of time, you are more than welcome to help relieve the DM of some of his work..:)

Ferrix: Could you shoot me the down and dirty of the spells you took from the BovD? I haven't heard of extract drug, sacrificial skill, seething eyebite, and black bag. I have no prob with you having them, just want to know what they do...:)

My e-mail is crow112101(at)yahoo(dot)com

Verbatim

Explorer
Take your time..:)

And yes, I am leaving how you know that Bondage Weekly is so great alone. Although your street cred for playing a "true" priestess of Shar just went up....*L*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads