• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Truly Sunless Citadel

I like the idea of having a minion... err, slave... um, bodyguard. Yeah, bodyguard. :]

Either way would work with me. So, I guess it is up to Dhes. :) I think it would work as well, and we could collaborate on char histories, or you and H could do the same.

On another note... Do we have a RG thread, or are we just posting characters here?...

Verbatim

Explorer
Take your time Ferrix...I am fighting an illness right now, so the game is not going to start until proly next week or so.

Off to make RG thread now...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Verbatim said:
Has anyone seen Ferrix? I will edit the name of the post to try to get his attention...

Verbatim, I think he's said this already but since you have the, "has anyone seen so and so" tag in the subject I'll post a link anyways.)Link ) Ferrix is in the process of moving but he’ll be back. :)

Note: if you have all of your players can you edit it out of the subject of the thread? (They work better if there not common place.)

Oh annd verbatim, you're being summoned in this thread. (link)

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
All,

I do apologize for the delay, but I promise things will get moving on this soon. I just have to finish some RL work that has popped up on the radar, and once this project is over, I will have more free time on the boards.

Thanks for hanging in there, and I promise I have not forgotten you all.

Verbatim

Looks like I lost my character sheet and notes. *sigh* I'll have to rewrite her, and get her up tomorrow. Sorry again... I could have sworn that I had posted her! I wonder if I posted in the wrong thread?....

Verbatim

Explorer
GFA: I plan on sending the start-up post out Monday evening, so you have all weekend to get it up...:)

Ferrix: If you are still up for this, just get the char sheet up by Monday please..:)

BS: I already let him know I was having to remove myself from the game. RL has been hectic and I have had to really trim back on my board activities. Thanks for the heads up though...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads