• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warlock Alone, Island Empire solo game

J. Alexander

First Post
Storm and Company

OCC: really really enjoying this, and it is going a lot faster and at a pace i really really enjoy...thanks for letting me solo this guy.

by the way fish boy has taken 95 points of damage at the close of last round if were only half way there lol i want my mommie

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yeah the pace is great. You are wearing me out. You need to start your game to keep you busy! You'll be happy to know that you have done more than half of fish boys hp in damage. I actually came up with 96. So that leaves him.... You'll just have to wait and see. :cool:

Scotley

Hero
Hampered by their fear of accidently hitting their leader the halflings in the rigging are way wide of Michael and Grond with their next salvo of sling bullets. The other crewmen rush the ladder once Grond leaves them and opening. Two manage to get close enough to attack Grond. 1d20+3=9, 1d20+3=10, but neither of them manage a hit. The Sahuagin attacks each of you with two arms, 1d20+7=16, 1d20+7=18, 1d20+7=21, 1d20+7=15, but hits Grond once 1d8+5=7 raking his talons across the half-giant's face. He licks a bit of blood from a talon and continues the the fight with a hideous grin from his shark toothed mouth. Two more sailors are making their way up the ladder now.

OOC: I was looking at Michael's sheet, shouldn't his AC be 19 rather than 18? 10 base +4 for dex., +4 for the chain shirt and +1 for the magical bonus of the shirt? I am using what you posted rather than what you sent me in email today.

J. Alexander

First Post
Storm and Company

OCC: I looked and you are correct, sorry for that the correct AC is 19. And yes, I am once again getting motivated to play the four lands so look for it soon. I will be reformatting it somewhat as several individuals are no longer welcome to participate so i need to regear it somewhat.....I may just run it with Mike P, Keith if he is interested and if your in contact with Louis perhaps him. Only time will see.

BACK TO FISH BOY

Michael will attack with the eldritch balst, 1d20 + 9, getting [19,9] = (28) and roling
3d6 + 1, getting [1,1,6,1] = (9) to fish bait :)

If that does not drop him, Grond will attack him, should he drop, then Grond will wheel around, take a 5' foot step and engage the individuals on the ladder, His roll is 1d20 + 8, getting [3,8] = (11) which i doubt is a hit, If it is by some chance he does2d8 + 5, getting [7,4,5] = (16)

OCC Should i send a gift certificate for buttermilk yet or wait another week or so :)

Scotley

Hero
The Sahuagin looks to be pretty badly wounded, but he fights on with the mindless ferosity of a shark exposed to blood. He attacks both of you, but his swings fail to hit. 1d20+7=11, 1d20+2=11, 1d20+7=11, 1d20+2=17 The sailors also spring to the attack, but they too are unable to hit either Michael or Grond 1d20+2=9, 1d20+2=18, 1d20+2=8, 1d20+2=10. The slingers also launch another round of attacks, but are unable to hit with the press of sailors and the Sahaugin in the way. You feel a sense of elation at avoiding so many blows (+1 moral bonus to hit for each of you next round.)

J. Alexander

First Post
Storm and Company

Michael will press his attack against the shark man..Michael Stormrolls 1d20 + 10, getting [10,10] = (20) and doing 3d6 + 1, getting [1,6,5,1] = (13) with the eldritch blast.

Grond will then attack the shark man or a sailor depending on if the shark man is still standing or if he drops. Grondrolls 1d20 + 9, getting [4,9] = (13) if this is a hit to anyone it doesno onerolls 2d8 + 5, getting [7,7,5] = (19) points of damage.
OCC: Sorry I forgot to type in his name for the damage roll....I will be down to two responses a day lol so you will have a breather for a bit...but on saturday lol look out :)

Scotley

Hero
OOC: You may be disappointed. I'll be making a day trip to Jonesboro on Sat. to do father's day/dad's birthday festivities and likely will not have computer access after about 8:00 am until late if at all.

J. Alexander

First Post
Storm and Company

Michael will engage one of the sailors on the quarterdeck as as he does so he will say " So you have chosen death I see" Michael Stormrolls 1d20 + 9, getting [17,9] = (26) and doing 3d6 +1, getting [3,2,5,1] = (11) of damage. ( I Hope this drops him :) )

Grond will then contiure his attacks agains another sailor. Grondrolls
1d20 + 8 , getting [19,8] = (27) YIPPE A CRIT THREAT and doing 2d8 + 5, getting [5,7,5] = (17) of damage

CRIT ROLL is 1d20 + 8, getting [9,8] = (17) and doing the multiper of x2 so it would be 34 points of damage..........against on sailor......

Does this round perhaps break their moral ?

Scotley

Hero
Two more of the crew fall before your onslaught. The remaining two crewmen fighting on deck glance at each other and retreat dropping over the side to the main deck. One seems to hurt his leg, while the other drops smoothly. The two halflings with slings in the rigging haven't given up yet, perhaps feeling safer due to their location. They do not manage to hit, but one sling stone buzzes close enough to Grond's ear to make him flinch. The crew on the deck seem to be making for a lifeboat.

Remove ads