• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warping of the Blood

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Most certainly," Vayj adds to Soevi, "May I sit on your shoulder as we go? It will make it easier for us to talk more about runes, if you like, and its nice to be able to rest my wings for a while."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Of course, feel free!" Soevi says, waving to her shoulder. She proves to be wearing clothing of a particularly soft weave, and has small bits of string and crystal beads woven into her hair to allow the spryte something to grasp if necessary.

*The quickling sets a brisk pace, and by the time the sun reaches its zenith, you've penetrated far into the foothills and passed several herds. Finally Soevi stops and points to a cliff face. Below it is a particularly green meadow with a stream running through it. A large flock of sheep grazes on its fringes, and four shepherds and their dogs attend to them.*

"There, most of the attacks happened in that meadow. The grass is rich there, which is why they can't avoid it forever, as many sheep as their are," she says, pointing.

hero4hire

Explorer
Leondegrance-Human

"Dogs..Most excellent!"

*Starts walking down into meadow.*

With any luck I can find the hound of one of the victims. They are so much more informative than sheep.

Jolmo

First Post
Ke'ch'rhal, Dracha

*Ke'ch'rhal goes into the meadow to get a good look up the cliff face, searching for cave entrances or fissures large enough for a creatures to hide in.*

OOC - Spot +10, Search +2.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Ke'ch'rhal looks at the cliff face carefuly, but does not see any large caves or fissures. Of course, it could be your angle, or they could be higher up. Leondegrance strides into the meadow, and in due course comes upon one of the shepherds who hails him.*

"Greetings. What be you seeking?" the young man asks politely, leaning a bit on his shepherd's crook.

Erekose13

Explorer
*Scinathar moves to the cliff edge as well, trying to find any way to scale it for a better view. If these non-mojh were taken by some flying creature it would be best to see the meadow from that angle.*

hero4hire

Explorer
Leondegrance-human

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Greetings. What be you seeking?" the young man asks politely, leaning a bit on his shepherd's crook.

"Greetings, my companions and I are investigating the disappearences of your brethren. Tell me, are any of the hounds that belonged to the victims about? Or thier flock?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The man looks a bit haunted, and nods grimly.*

"Aye, Bren's dog Shep was his. Stayed with the flock when Bren went missing. Over there, the white one with too much fur," the man says, pointing to a dog that resembles its charges.

*Scinathar, there does seem to be a face that would be reasonable to climb. It's possible there could be a cave or crevice visible from higher up or from a different angle. The cliff seems to be about fifty or so feet high to the first good ledge.*

Remove ads