A Warping of the Blood

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A giant flying lizard you say? Hmmm...well I certainly hope it isn't of the fire-breathing variety!" Vayj ponders to Leodegrance, Soevi, and the mysterious giant, since the rest of the group was up somewhere else.

hero4hire

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
"A giant flying lizard you say? Hmmm...well I certainly hope it isn't of the fire-breathing variety!" Vayj ponders to Leodegrance, Soevi, and the mysterious giant, since the rest of the group was up somewhere else.

"There is no evidence I can see, that supports that the creature breathes fire. I would think there might be some tell-tale signs. I hear most fire-breathing predators like to cook thier prey before eating it."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Unless it needs the sentients alive for some experiment, eh? I don't think this is a simple search for food or they would have taken more of the animals."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I really think so. I would have a feeling that sibeccai, human, and faen would taste at least as different to a predator as sheep do, so to go after the sentients no matter which race is a strong indicator that it wants sentients rather than just food."

Jolmo

First Post
Ke'ch'rhal, Dracha

*Ke'ch'rhal sets Scinathar down, then looks into the cave and listens intently for any sound indicating anyone being in there. If he hears and sees nothing, he starts looking through the mess at the entrance for clues on what could dwell here; feathers, scales or the like.*

"Careful, this must be the creatures abode."

OOC - Listen +8, Spot +10, Search +2, Knowledge(dragons) +4, Darkvision 60'.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you for the lift." says Scinathar. The mojh readies himself for battle just in case. It casts eldritch armor then mark of frost in preparation.

*The mojh then turns its attention to what it can see from that vantage point. (wilderness survival +8)*

RillianPA

First Post
Lord Balthazar D’still y Aybara de Silva - Spryte

"Those caves look pretty deep, maybe we should gather the rest of the party before we explore?"

ender_wiggin

First Post
The giant waits patiently at the cliff's foot for his spryte friend to return. After he sees the flyers reach their ledge, he sets down and leans against whatever vertical face he can.

Remove ads