A Warping of the Blood

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Soevi nods, and draws a design upon her chest. Briefly an image of armor flashes before your eyes before disappearing.*

"Ok, I'm ready. Let's go," she says, and grips her staff tightly.

OOC - Can I get a marching order (we're looking at single file) and any precautions people are taking? And who has a light source?

hero4hire

Explorer
Leondegrance-human

"If I had known I would be spelunking, I might have brought some of my equipment, but alas..." *Sighs deeply, and readies Pick and Shield.* "I concur, let us explore ypur third cave. I dont suppose one of you fellows have a torch? It is already a little dim for me."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Soevi looks back at Vayj with a brilliant smile of appreciation before taking her place in line. She conjures a light and sets it upon her staff, allowing everyone to see. Ke'ch'rhal takes point, followed by Balthazar, Soevi, Vayj, Ra-Pharod, Leondegrance, and Scinathar. Inside the cave is moist with puddles of water on the floor and a film of slick clay lining the walls. Ahead the ceiling slopes down to about five feet high, and a stiff breeze blows out from the passage ahead.*

*As the dracha moves in carefully, the corridor suddenly goes dark, Soevi's light globe going dark. Those with darkvision are as blind as those without, and Ke'ch'rhal suddenly finds himself teetering on the edge of a pit. Water licks at his claws, indicating the corridor ahead is filled with water. Something slams into the dracha's shoulder, long and thin and sharp, drawing blood and causing pain. Harsh breathing comes from somewhere ahead as something shatters against the wall by Ra-Pharod's head.*

OOC -
Initative
Balthazar - 25
Ke'ch'rhal - 22
Scinathar - 20
Soevi - 18
Enemies - 17
Leondegrance - 14
Vayj - 11
Ra-Pharod - 6

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vayj lands protectively and comfortingly on Soevi's shoulder and whispers.*

"If we stay in contact, it will help make sure we do not get separated in the darkness, which is a nasty tactic that darkness-using monsters usually try to use to make their conquest easier."

ender_wiggin

First Post
The lightglobe went out.

*The giant grunts as something nearly hits him in the head, instinctively ducks, and whispers, "My apologies. I do not believe I can dispel this magical darkness."

*He kneels, trying to avoid any high projectiles, and patiently waits for an opportunity to arise. If the dracha appears to be badly injured, he will move to heal him.*

Last edited:

Remove ads