• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warping of the Blood

Jolmo

First Post
Ke'ch'rhal, Dracha

*When not seeing anything from the ground, Ke'ch'rhal beats his wings and flies up along the cliff to get a better look.*

Erekose13

Explorer
*Scinathar turns to the dracha, "Are you able to fly up there and see if there is something that we are missing? If these non-mojh were taken by something in flight, I think it might help to see if from the predator's vantage point."

Jolmo

First Post
Ke'ch'rhal, Dracha

*Interrupted before able to take off, Ke'ch'rhal looks over the mojh and then up the cliff face.*

"I will let you see for yourself," *he says, and unless Scinathar resists, takes a good hold of him, intending to fly him to the first ledge.*

RillianPA

First Post
"I will accompany you. It wouldnt do for you to be attacked mid flight, without any of us nearby to aid you."

*Balthazar keeps pace with the dracha, remaining close, but out of wingspan.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vayj thinks about joining them, but decides that Soevi needs to be protected here on the ground, as well as his other two land-based allies and the shepherds too. He is frankly amazed that the dracha can fly while carrying the mojh, but he quickly turns to nervously glancing around, expecting an ambush any moment: Vayj's Rule #6 of Adventuring says that ambushes while the group is split are the most likely way to have everyone killed.*

RillianPA

First Post
*As they rise into the air, Balthazar draws Dawn's Edge, and flames the color of the Dawn begin to play along its edge.*

ooc - Activate Ring of Dawn’s Fiery Aura

hero4hire

Explorer
Leondegrance-human

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*The man looks a bit haunted, and nods grimly.*

"Aye, Bren's dog Shep was his. Stayed with the flock when Bren went missing. Over there, the white one with too much fur," the man says, pointing to a dog that resembles its charges.

"My thanks.." *Leon nods head respectfully and walks up to Shep, all the while secretly fingering a crystal stone is his pocket.

"Hello Shep...That's a good boy...."

OOC: I will use my feat "Way of Animals" to see if Shep witnessed anything useful about his master's disappearence. I dont have the book with me so I dont know what skill I should be using but I will use a charge from my skill stone to add +10 to the roll.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*After spending about an hour with Shep, Leon can determine that his master was taken by something big, and went up and never came back. Now Shep has no one to play with him.*

*Those flying up find that near the top of the cliff there are a series of weathered caves that go deep into the cliff-face. Heavy scratches on the cliff look like talon-marks, and the cliff is marked by scat, twigs, and shattered bones of indeterminate origin.*

hero4hire

Explorer
Leondegrance-human

Sorry old boy. I'll try to come back and play with you.

*He returned to what remained of the group.*

"From what I can discern from the missing man's dog. Whatever took him was very big, it probably flew in and snatched the man. It happened very quickly. The dog had little time to sense anything before the attack. This could mean a giant raptor or a giant flying lizard. Either one would make it's home in an aerie of some sort."

*As he finished, Leon put his hand over eyes to block out any sunlight as he squinted at the clifftops.*

Remove ads