A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Wulfcyne spins on Makharat, a growl fomenting in his throat before he spits, 'Yer a damn fine piece o' work Makharat! Here we done shed blood t'gether an' ye still be talkin' tha same ole fodder. Say wha' ye want 'bout me, but if'n ye dishonor me comrades 'gain, I'm puttin' ye down. SO shut yer trap an' be thankful ye got someone lookin' out fer ya. Better than ye ever got up North me thinks.'

With a snarl and Links still in hand, Wulfcyne stomps off into the crowds, ostensibly leaving the group...or leading them somewhere...

ooc; i'm good to go, but i'd like to explore this scene

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat grins wickedly as he whispers into the ear of the unconscious Valahandra, " We will see who puts down who, eh, my pretty bladebearer. All he does is confirm what a fool he is. My comrades in the Deneith mercenary band were not half so judgemental as most of you Southlanders, though you would fashionably call many of them monsters. "

Graybeard

Explorer
Exasperated by the "egos" of Makharat and Wulfcyne, Nuria shakes her head in disgust and hurries to catch up to them.

After all we've gone through on this expedition, can't the two of you agree on anything? Makharat, if you have a better idea of somewhere to go, then tell us now. Otherwise, I'm tempted to leave the two of you alone so you can see whos ego is bigger.

Holding the deactivated Warforged, the invisible tug of too many directions stops the Warrior up short as he hears the White Wizard's call.

Lowering his eyes to yet another fallen comrade in his arms, the broad shouldered Wulfcyne floats between past and present, though the weight of Links returns his thoughts to the present,
What of this stalwart defender, none of the others have had your return a priority, not even your vaunted target..

Shaking his sweat and blood soaked head clear of his ruminations, Wulfcyne does not wait for Makharat's response, taking a deep breath and turning slowly back to the group, returning to Nuria's side and hissing, 'Our'n fallen must be seen to. Val'andra be seemin' out o' dis venture since we aturned ta Sharn. I says we be leavin' 'er at yon Valenar Embassy. As fer Links, we be needin' a magewright o' some sort, me thinks we be findin' one in tha camps. Aye, we be needin rest...but we got ta help Links an no foolin', neh?'

The wounded soldier turns serious blue eyes upon Nuria and Koh'Tara.

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat shakes his head. " If the object is to lie low, then leaving an unconscious elf matching the description of a combatant in a deadly melee at the embassy is most assuredly not a sound maneuver, " he says. " If we want to go somewhere the Watch will not follow, the place where I am told a tower fell years ago would probably be as good as any. Rumours of folks gone mad around there, or somthing, but that hardly bothers me. "

Graybeard

Explorer
Would the both of you feel safer if we went to my family complex? It has the advantage of being immune from the city watch. Nuria suggests.

Otherwise, perhaps Makharat's idea of a ruined tower might not be bad. It has the advantage of being empty of curious eyes and ears.

Graybeard

Explorer
I assure you Makharat, my intention is to return the papers to the University and Dean Grey. However, to secure healing, I am considering giving a version of the papers to interested parties. I am confident I could write something convincing enough to fool nearly anyone. It's like writing a research paper for a class.

Remove ads