A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

A light rain springs up, starting to drench the party, the city of Towers catching a few fast moving storm clouds, as Wulfcyne fairly chokes at Nuria's words, responding, 'We ain't be takin' Links an' tha papers ta the Bull's Den!

His streaked grimey face going dark at the back and forth between his two companions, the warrior's eyes flick to Koh'Tara as he injects, 'Fer now, I say we be concentratin' where ta get Links back among us'n an' gettin' some rest, neh? An jus' where is we gonna leave Valhandra? Or be we curin' her? I vote fer tha camps, ta get Links up an' find a moment o' rest. From there, I 'illfollow the pair o' ye's lead.

This last is said neutrally, the warrior obviously trying to sue for a compromise.

Kaodi

Hero
" We do not have to leave her anywhere, though if we were, the Shard would probably be best, before we head back to Arcanix, " says Makharat. " In the mean time, I do not, object, to getting the metal man repaired and back on his feet. Nuria may lead. I am not a native of this city. "

Graybeard

Explorer
Fair enough. We shall go to the camps among Wulfcyne's companions for a short while. With luck, someone there will be able to get Links repaired. The rest of us need to rest for the night at the very least. We all need some healing. Tomorrow we can decide what to do next. Whether we head back to Arcanix or stay another day in the city to rest more is what we will need to discuss.

Until then, I suggest we alleviate some of the 'interest' in our group. I can make a false research paper and allow it to fall into the hands of one, or more, of the interested parties. It should draw away some of the attention on us.

Wulfcyne nods gruffly at Makharat's words and responds to Nuria, 'Ye be ready ta deceive yer own house, lady?'

Shrugging, the warrior leads the group on to the camps, stopping off at the Tower's Shard to drop off Valehandra.

Graybeard

Explorer
ooc: thanks Mellubb, I'll go check the thread to see what is needed.

Turning to Wulfcyne,

While I am reluctant to decieve my house, if it is required to allow us time to rest and heal my companions, then I shall do so. The past few days has educated me beyond mere schooling ever could. It is the first time in my life that someone tried to kill me. I suppose I will get used to it in the future. You and the others have already told me about a member of my house attempting to buy the research from you. Nuria says softly so passersby will not overhear.

Whatever happens next, I wish to state that I am proud to have met all of you and hope we get to travel together again. I trust all of you with my life, even Makharat. she says louder for the benefit of the other party members.

Wulfcyne blows out an appreciative breath and comments quietly ’Folks be tryin’ ta kill me all tha time…’

Still, the large warrior nods at Nuria’s admissions and responds, ’Thankee fer tha kind werds. When our’n fallen comrades be standin’ ‘gain, I be sharin’ tha sentiment.’

Leading the group further into Sharn, Wulfcyne travels for the camps of out of work soldiers, hoping to find a person to repair the metal warrior he carries.

Ooc; are we cool to leave Valhandra at the Shard?

Moggthegob

First Post
ok You manage to get to the camps and they are just what you would think. The worst types of people from the war living in abject poverty in homes that are broken.

wulfcyne found his friends tent and you were able to be put up long enough to get healing for Koh'tara after a couple of days.

Remove ads