A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Kaodi

Hero
Once Nuria reports her findings, Makharat takes another look at the blades, judging their flashiness and hefting the better looking of the two in his left hand. " Naturally, I may only claim one such blade as my prize from this endeavour, but unless anyone else is eager to use one as their primary means of defense, I suggest that I might wield both until we disband. A long and short blade is my favoured style of fighting, but given two magical blades I would use them first, " reasons Makharat.

Wulfcyne, having already claimed much of what apparently is his personal treasure, nods at the Tiefling's words, either unwilling or uncaring to make an argument out of it... Though perhaps he simply believes Makharat's reasoning to be sound.

Graybeard

Explorer
I am untrained in the use of weapons such as these. Makharat, I see no reason why you cannot use them.

Looking to Wulfcyne,

To answer your question about House Cannith tracking something like a specific object, it is possible. Such spells generally have a short range of a few hundred feet or so. Whomever was using such a spell would have to be fairly close to us. Scrying, from my understanding, works from a much farther distance.

Pausing for a moment, Nuria glances down at her left hand to look at the signet ring she wears.

It's me. They can track me or scry on me. If I recall correctly, scrying works best if the subject is well known to the scryer. The same for locating an item.

Solange

First Post
"If you're marked for your house, they will likely know how to track you," Koh'Tara says. "A wise one keeps good track of it's assets."

OOC: 2nd level! Woho!

Graybeard

Explorer
Koh'tara, I have not developed a Dragonmark. I was tested just before my 14th birthday. I failed, or so I thought. When I turned 14, my magical abilites began to manifest. It was then that my parents decided I should go to Sharn so I could be taught to control them. Thye can probably track me by my ring. It was given to me as a 16th birthday present. I am endangering the mission. I have put you all in danger by being here. Nuria says with great remorse.

ooc: Do I need to resubmit Nuria for approval for 2nd level?

The warrior chuckles knowingly first at Koh'Tara's words and then turns his mirth upon Nuria as he chides, 'Nay Lass, ye dun gave us'n a fine way ta lead Cannith astray.' and he nods at the ring.

Continuing, Wulfcyne submits, 'Seem a' if we all wanna make our'n way back ta tha Dean. So, we gotta duck all thosin' tryin' ta get them thar papers from us. We be needin' disguisin' an' a plan ta get outta here unseen.'

Graybeard

Explorer
Are you suggesting I leave the ring here? Or perhaps send it elsewhere in the city? It is an interesting thought. We still need to find disguises though. Some of us, myself included, do not blend in easily. Nuria says indicating her brightly colored coppery hair.

Remove ads