A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Graybeard

Explorer
Thinking for a few moments, Nuria suddenly responds,

Yes, there is someone I can trust with the ring. She works at the Museum of Fine Art in the gift shop. Her name is Lana Yarrith. If I could get the ring to her somehow, I know it would be safe. I have visited the museum many times so if my House is tracking the ring, it would not seem unusual for me to be there.

Nuria seems unwilling to lose the ring permanently.

Graybeard

Explorer
Puzzled by Wulfcyne's question, Nuria responds,

I don't understand the reason for the question unless you wish to have a conversation which others cannot overhear? However, that is not one in which I am versed. I have been taught Draconic, Elven, and Gnomish.

Smriking at the irony of a warrior confusing a Wizard, Wulfcyne responds, 'Me thinks tha' ifin' one o' yer family an' mayhap more be listenin' on us'n. Mayhap it be time we'n start speakin' a tongue wha' they don' be understadin'.

Shrugging, Wulfcyne offers, 'Keepin' our'n plans secret be o' utmost important, neh?'

Graybeard

Explorer
Realization dawning on Nuria's face, she replies,

Oh, of course. Forgive me, my friend, I have much to learn still. I have spent far too much time under the watchful of my family.

A small blush of pride washes over Wulfcyne's tanned features, as his cunning becomes clear to the Wizard. Nodding at her words, the warrior returns to thinking about how the group can make it to the boltrail incognito.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria considers the question of disguises for a few minutes.

Do we have anything that I can color my hair with? That would help disguise me somewhat. That and a change of clothes. Links should be okay since to most people, all warforged look alike, no offense. That leaves you Wulfcyne, Makharat, and Koh'tara assuming that Valhandra will be staying. If not, I'm sure we can find a suiteable disguise for her.

Mellubb

First Post
"Even if we are disguised, I think it would be wise to split up into smaller groups and arrive at the lightning rail at different times. This way if someone only know the number of people to look for may be fooled. We should all travel on the same car but in different bothes."

Kaodi

Hero
" Disguises are for the weak, " says Makharat suddenly and emphatically. " I refuse to go skulking around like some third rate hoodlum, when I am perfectly capable of protecting myself. Besides, nothing says conspicuous like a fiendishly bound soul pretending that they do not want to be seen. Blending in is not an option. "

Solange

First Post
"To separate will weaken us, and some of us will not disguise as well as others," Koh'Tara says. "Simply act calm, and move quickly, and we give them little time to find us."

Remove ads