• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Graybeard

Explorer
Koh'tara is right. Separating would be a bad idea. If we are to get back to Arcanix, we must do so soon. I think i can slow down my House. All I need to do is give them a few pages of incorrect research. I have read some of it and should be able to write a few convincing pages. It might be enough to allow us to get away from the city. Nuria suggests.

If, however, you feel that would be a bad idea, then we should just head to the lightning rail as quickly as possible and deal with whomever or whatever we meet along the way. she counter proposes.

Listening to his group's thoughts, all valid and to the point, the warrior then quietly suggests, 'Mayhap we bring all deese plans tagether? Makharat an' I take 'alf the papers an' start off first. Then Links, 'Tara, an' Nuria follow in our'n wake. Tha way me an' this lug will be drawnin' out any attackers. Tha second group should be wearin' disguises, but na me an' Makharat. We should be goin' very soon. What'cha all be thinkin' bout this?

Graybeard

Explorer
Interesting. What about my ring? Since there is a high possibility it is being tracked, I should leave it somewhere. I would prefer to leave it someplace where I can retrieve it later.

Squinting in thought as he scratches his head, the warrior suggests, 'Mayhap we send yer ring to yer friend by way o' someone down here? Ye could be payin' them somethin', neh?'

Kaodi

Hero
Growling, Makharat says, " We're wasting time here! Just send your damn ring to your friend, and let's get going to the train station! I will take the papers and the fool if I must, but I will not complain if we are attacked. I would like a chance to test these magical blades on a living foe, though they will not be living for long. "

Graybeard

Explorer
I did consider that option. Do you know anyone here that is trustworthy? I would hate to see my ring sold for a few silvers. Nuria replies.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria glares at Wulfcyne and Makharat.
Do we have to separate you two? Now we're all in this together so behave. Makahrat's suggestion is as valid as any.

Arching an eyebrow at Nuria's continued pampering of the Tiefling, Wulfcyne shrugs the situation away, though his shield is in hand, as he remarks, 'I be ready ta go. I may be knowin' someone, though me thinks ye should be findin' someone ye trust, lady.'

Remove ads