• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat glances once at Nuria, a hint of contempt in his liquid gold eyes. He takes a deep breath, and says coldly, " Either he goes, or I go. Make your choice. "

Grunting as he nods as if some internal question has been answered, the broad thickly armored warrior hefts his gear, snatching up his trident. Without another look at Makharat, Wulfcyne lumbers across the chamber towards the returned pair, placing himself behind Nuria and next to her 'forged protector.

Glancing outside, to make sure there aren't parties already in wait for them, the human rumbles, 'I be ready fer tha path ahead.'

Solange

First Post
"If you will chose not to work with the rest of us Makharat, then perhaps it is best we part ways here," Koh'Tara says.

Graybeard

Explorer
Turning to face the Tiefling warrior,

Makharat, I refuse to choose between the two of you. I need both of you if I'm going to be successful in returning the research to Arcanix. I won't order you to accompany the rest of us. I'm asking you because I respect you.

Kaodi

Hero
" I said that I would not walk another step with that wretched excuse for a man, and I meant it, " says the tiefling icily. " When he chose to act out his pathetic little stunt, it was he who chose to escalate our conflict from words to actions, and I am not going to let that go. I have little use for forgiveness, even less for your Southland double standards. I walked alone out of the Demon Wastes. Nothing in this city is so terrible as to make me fear. I will go to Arcanix myself, and if anyone is bold enough to acost me, then they will die beneath my blades. Maybe the knowledge that any threats are being cleared by a real warrior will stop your cowering. "

Roughly pushing anyone who gets in front of him out of the way, Makharat stalks off in the direction of the Lightning Rail station.

Mellubb

First Post
"It will do you little good to go all the way back empty handed. Remember Nuria has the papers. So if you don't go with us thereis little reason for you to return at all."

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat does not even signal that he has heard the warforged and continues off at a pace that quickly outstrips some of the slower members of the party.

Graybeard

Explorer
Yelling at the retreating Tiefling,

Makharat! Stop this nonsense this instant! If you leave now, you will be forever known as someone who can't keep his word! Worse than that, you will be known as someone who had to be saved by a weakling human female! I stopped Natr with one spell and I can do the same to you if I chose to! Think about that! Is this what you do when you get picked on? You run away! Is that why you left your home? You were picked on so you ran away from home! You're a coward! Nuria yells knowing full well that it could backfire and get her killed by the looming warrior who towers over her and is twice as strong.

This could turn out badly for me but if it brings the rest of the team back together, then it will be worth it. Links, if I die here today, make sure my famliy gets my body. No matter what Makharat does here, I don;t want anyone to interfere. This is personal now and I won;t back down just because he's a lot bigger than I am. Nuria explains to the rest of the group.

Wulfcyne arches an eyebrow at the Wizard's bravery, clearly impressed and continues to passively let the scene unfold. Though the warrior's actions were the impetus for the party's current situation, the human seems secure in the fact that none of the group has called his character into question or asked him to leave.

His gear stowed, with shield and trident at the ready, Wulfcyne gazes about the immediate area, searching for any sign of an ambush and waiting to see Makharat's reaction....

Remove ads