• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

About that Forgotten Realms map we all love...

I was just wondering wether anyone knows if its at all possible to get hold of a replacement FR map. You know the one, the a1 size thing.

I know its a bit anal, but i want a backup map to haul around, as i intend to slap the old map (complete with coffee rings and beer spillage) on a pin board and mark out the campaign battles, towns and events as so far...

anyone done anything similar or am i chasing dreams thinking WotC will send me something?

rounser

First Post
I suggest buying another FRCS and laminating the accompanying map. It's quite possibly the best D&D product ever made - you cannot go wrong...

Hmmm... I was hoping I didn't have to buy another book but it might come down to that. I would really like that map.

Still, its not like I don't waste my money on buying useless books... Song and Silence for example.

Paladin

Explorer
Spider_Jerusalem said:
Really? I didn't think Dragon were that generous... anyone clarify this wild rumour before i go hunting down Dragons?

... that sounds a little odd.

A larger version of the FR map was in 4 Dragon magazines (one quarter panel in each).

Tewligan

First Post
I would think that the logical first step in this quest would be to call or e-mail WotC's customer service department. Call me crazy...

Remove ads