Acquana Art Thread -- Thread Implosion 06/10/2007

Acquana

First Post
Oh wow! Rel, that's great! I do miss her. She and I were the bestest friends in middle school, then grew apart after her dad died. But then a few years ago she got in contact with me and we had both missed each other so much that we started hanging out a little while she was in Beaumont again over the summer. Rangerwickett suggested we invite her to games since that was the main thing my friends and I were doing that summer, I was against it since she had always been one of those "D&D is Evil" people when we'd known each other before, but she was perfectly open to the idea. I showed her the ropes through a one-shot and she had a great time, then joined our regular group for the summer.

The last time I'd heard from her she'd encouraged me to look at her blog ... but I wasn't a member of Livejournal and wasn't really up to joining (my boyfriend is a goon from SomethingAwful and it's tainted my view of Livejournal) ... So it's been a good ... Two years now? Yeah, I think two years.

And for those of you hoping for more art, I'll see what I can do. Right now I'm really busy with an EN Publishing book, though by Monday (with Rangerwickett's permission of course) I might put up a couple of the pieces I've done for it.

Ercasse Ainince

First Post
"But if all the world says yes, then who am I to say no?"

Greetings, Acquana. Forgive me if this isn't the appropriate thread to say hi. Yes, you made a convert of me those two summers ago. Be very proud of yourself.

I've missed you and am glad to see that you're still as fun, imaginative, and talented as ever. It's weird that you and Rel know each other. (When worlds collide . . . ) Send me an e-mail or something if you care to.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Or you could just use her AIM and sneak attack her at random times for no reasons...she may take awhile to respond, but it is funny. Course I am weird and just randomly contact people from the site I don't really know just to chat. Hehehe... :eek:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Ercasse Ainince said:
"But if all the world says yes, then who am I to say no?"

Greetings, Acquana. Forgive me if this isn't the appropriate thread to say hi. Yes, you made a convert of me those two summers ago. Be very proud of yourself.

I've missed you and am glad to see that you're still as fun, imaginative, and talented as ever. It's weird that you and Rel know each other. (When worlds collide . . . ) Send me an e-mail or something if you care to.

Holly, glad to see you here and glad to put you in touch with some old pals. But I must say that I may wind up regretting showing you this place since (if you read much of it at all), you're going to have a much better idea of what a depraved and sick individual I really am.

It's really rather a pity to shatter the fairly respectable illusion that I'd woven (weaved? wove? woved?!) thus far. Oh well, just do me a favor and don't tell Linda. ;)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Rel said:
Holly, glad to see you here and glad to put you in touch with some old pals. But I must say that I may wind up regretting showing you this place since (if you read much of it at all), you're going to have a much better idea of what a depraved and sick individual I really am.

It's really rather a pity to shatter the fairly respectable illusion that I'd woven (weaved? wove? woved?!) thus far. Oh well, just do me a favor and don't tell Linda. ;)
Read and share with Linda! It'll be fun! I swear it!!! Muahahahahaha....... :]

Acquana

First Post
Hey Holly!!! Wooooo!!

So hey, I can list my email addie here: Acquana at gmail.com

Email me, dearie! I'm having a little trouble finding yours ...

Acquana

First Post
Awwwwwwww, how cute!!

So yeah, the EN Boards did indeed bring together old friends. Ah, how I love these boards.

And last night I played in Wellstar's Mutants and Masterminds game, and it WAS FREAKING AMAZING! I love that game so much. So yeah, my character has had a crush on Guardian Sphynx for a while, but has been convinced for a long time it'd never work. Mostly because it thinks most people would be horribly unnerved by the fact that it's both sexes. Admittedly most would, but for some reason Sphynx wasn't. Mostly because Dozer is something close to normal compared to the rest of her family. o_O

So anyhoo, after Dozer had to communicate with the ghost of a old friend who's been dead since 1965 ...

09.jpg

... It realized it really didn't wanna leave life with too many regrets. So it did what it's been wanting to do for several months of game time and tell Guardian Sphynx how it feels. It was a horribly cute moment that Guardian Sphynx's player and I roleplayed out. I'm so happy for my character!

08.jpg

Acquana

First Post
August 21st

And hey, if you thought the size difference made for an awkward romantic moment ... The kiss they attempted was even more so!

10.jpg

But I still say it's adorable.

>_>

<_<

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!

Anyway. So that's all for tonight, I just thought I'd stick it to whoever pointed out that the only drawings I've done of kisses so far seem to be of ones where the chicks are shocked and dismayed about it. Not anymore!

Remove ads