• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Acronyms

rusty2667

First Post
I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times...

Is there a list of acronyms somewhere?

Pretty frustrating to follow an interesting topic only to have it become gibberish because I don't undrstand the acronyms.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
There used to be a feature where if a common acronym was used, you could put your mouse cursor over it and it'd display the meaning. That seems to have been taken out, though.

We could always make a master list of acronyms if one doesn't already exist. I know how it feels to be overwhelmed with acronyms when you don't know what they means, definitely frustrating.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Yeah, back when the site was loading slow as hell I switched to Firefox to make it load a little faster. But I prefer IE, once the site's issues were taken care of i switched back to IE because I'm apparently the only person on earth who's tried both and likes IE better...

rusty2667

First Post
A bit embarrassed by this, but I use a PS3 system. It's great for playing Madden, not so great for the interwebs. Luckily for everyone, you'll never see a long-winded post from me ;)

I'll just google search for acronyms.

Remove ads