• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Additional Gen Con Conventions Survey

Tesla's Ghost

First Post
Just got an email from Gen Con.. What The What?

Given significant attendance growth, the Gen Con team is investigating the idea of offering additional conventions in future years. Want to share your feedback on possible expansion? Please take this short survey. Thanks for your help!

Yup, additional conventions will get me back after this year. This is my last Gen Con but if they pick a different location (closer to me) or Spring time, I'll come back!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'd consider a nice summer European Gen Con in Rome or somewhere. That would be lovely! Not a aecond US one, though.

Considering how many people come from overseas, something in Europe would be cool.

That being said, my preference is for something closer for me (of the listed options, Baltimore or Detroit). One of the big appeals for me of Origins over Gen Con is the shorter drive distance.

ccs

41st lv DM
As long as they don't ditch/move the one in Indy, sure run additional cons.
I probably won't make it to any of them, but....

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
They probably have seen the success that PAX has had running now four cons a year (and still instantly selling out two of them) that they figure they can probably support another one or two as well.

Remove ads