Admiral o' the High Seas - Naval Adventure Rules (PF & 4e)

Hmm, I'm suffering a quandary!

I'm definitely interested in naming a ship in an upcoming adventure, which is why I chose the Dignitary Pack II; but the perks from the First Mate's Pack are now intriguing me.. but I do want to name a ship.

So... is there a way here for me to have my cake and eat it too? :D

"Creative Input" comes in a lot of flavors, and I'll freely admit I didn't come up with all possible permutations for rewards. So sure, if you pick the First Mate's Pack, we could slip in the Dignitary II perk as part of it, and still include some other 1- or 2-page element you'd like us to write. We aim to please.

Disclaimer, we still only have so many ships planned for the rest of the campaign, so if we end up with a ton of people picking Creative Input packages, they can't all name ships.[/disclaimer]

Noodle

Explorer
Thanks for posting this in this forum as well! (I'm one of those heathens who never checks the front page.) Just got on board for the Navigtor Pack II!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yup, as mentioned above, thanks to your backing, we have reached our initial funding goal. This means that this book will now definitely exist, whatever happens. The current goal allows us to produce a 32 page rule book and include six basic ship types. Our second goal is $2000. If we make this one, we'll be able to include more ship types plus our ship creation system. Thank you all so much for your backing, and we'll be sure to keep you updated if we make our second goal. Basically, the more additional people who back us from now onwards, the better this book will be when you get it!

checks.jpg

Falkus

Explorer
"Creative Input" comes in a lot of flavors, and I'll freely admit I didn't come up with all possible permutations for rewards. So sure, if you pick the First Mate's Pack, we could slip in the Dignitary II perk as part of it, and still include some other 1- or 2-page element you'd like us to write. We aim to please.

Disclaimer, we still only have so many ships planned for the rest of the campaign, so if we end up with a ton of people picking Creative Input packages, they can't all name ships.[/disclaimer]

Understood, thank you and pledge updated! :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We're about $300 from our second goal! Another $300 and we can include the ship creation system!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We've made out secondary goal of $2000! This means that, in addition to the six basic ship types, we can now include more ship maps -- longboats, galleons, ironclads, nautiliuses, airships, windskiffs -- along with our ship creation system! This book just got a whole lot better! Thank you so much to all of you!

So, now we can set our sights on our third goal; this one's a bit tougher, being $5000, so we need to more than double what we've achieved so far. If we do manage it, though, you'll get fleet rules for some truly large-scale encounters! So, please do spread the word - you'll be getting the book for certain now; it's just a question of how awesome the book will be when you receive it!

checks.jpg

Falkus

Explorer
Woohoo!

Of all the bonus rewards, that's the one I wanted the most!

Not that I don't want the others too... let's hope you get the funding!

Remove ads