Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev waits until the man leaves. The shifter listens to the words of the warforged. "T-T-Talking is not my s-s-strong point. I am q-q-quiet though. If w-we there is a window to cl-climb to, I could get ins-s-side. If t-t-talking doesn't work th-th-that is."

[sblock=ooc]My streetwise is +0. I'd be best to assist and hope for the best.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev—Male Longtooth Shifter Two-Weapon Ranger 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19 Passive Insight: 14
AC: 17, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 15 — Speed: 6
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Resist Force 10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Twin Strike
Hit and Run
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting
Jaws of the Wold
Brooch of Shielding
L4W:pC:Rurdev (EvolutionKB) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

"Go and listen. Tell me when you need me. I'm not that good with people"

[sblock=OOC]

VV has the best chance.

Has still to be approved.

-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"None is good with words? I should have known, perhaps you would do well watching me, there's a slight chance that you'll learn something." says dryly the man, before turning his back to the others. He walks down the street, asking random questions to the citizens, and trying to bring the conversation towards the merchant's issue, specially this Moozle guy. Apparently, his foreign accent and educated way to address people plays on Sheng's favor.

Streetwise: 20

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Sheng]
Wesley Moozle is a local business man in Daunton. Most of his properties are tenements though he also owns a couple of small shops.

Over the last couple of years, its said that he's made a couple of under the table investments, which apparently have involved the Merchants of Bacarate. He has only started overseeing the changes to the Dauntonian Fine House of Oration within the last few months. It is unclear when it came into the possession of the Merchants.

Around the same time Wesley was brought in, the theatre closed down for rennovations. Word is it is now an official High Class Opera House. They have begun selling tickets for a classic tale about an ancient dragon who could breathe time, staring the Lady of Winds.

The Lady of the Winds is a foreign entertainer, which you can't quite find much about. Very upper class.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The oriental man walks to the group again, with a thin smile on his face. " I have found some information, let me share it with you ,my honored companions." he exaggerates a bow and begins describing what he recently discovered.
"Wesley Moozle is a local business man of Daunton who owns an assorted group of worthless shops.

In recent years, its said that he has made more than one dirty busines for the Merchants of Bacarate. Recently, ha started overseeing the changes to the Dauntonian Fine House of Oration, all concord it has been within the last few months. It is unclear when it came into the possession of the Merchants.

Around the same time this creature was brought in, the theatre closed for "renovations". Apparently it is now an official High Class Opera House. They have begun selling tickets for an idiotic play, staring the Lady of Winds.

The Lady of the Winds is said to be a foreign entertainer, although none of this peasants knew any more about her"

He finishes by bowing again, this time, not so pronounced. "And that is as much as your sure servant has found out" Sheng raises the left corner of his mouth in a half smile.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-"Did you say Wesley Boozle?!" suddenly asks a dwarf, overhearing Sheng's inquiry.

The dwarf is young but prematurely aged. There are streaks of gray in his dark beard and he walks slightly bent with a pronunced limp, using a battered old warhammer as a cane. His eyes are sharp though, and he seems full of vitality. He bears proudly a holy symbol, a hammer over an anvil, and wears golden chainmail. Both are obiously blessed items.

-"That Boozle jackass almost ruined my brother several years ago. You know he is tied in with the Merchants of Bacarte? These guys are as evil as can be without actually sacrificing people and eating their hearts! Reformed pirates they say... Pthah! Pirate Still!"

[sblock=OOC]Hey there.

Hadrak is a level 3 laser cleric.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng slowly turns to face the dwarf. "Ah dwarfs, so predicables. Allow no feeling to push you to say something as dangerous as that in the middle of the street master dwarf. We mean no harm to you, but if you know our...'friend', you know he has ears hidden in many places. I have missed your name by the way, your interlocutor is Sheng of the Zim Clan. You can call me Sheng." the man says, smiling. His face is strange somehow, devilish perhaps, or feyish.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Well met, Sheng. My name is Hadrak. But I will tell you this; being affraid to say out loud that these people are crooks is exactly the reason why they can get away with their treacherous deals!'' the dwarf says, incensed.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think it's the lack of discipline of the law enforcers of this 'town'. In the kingdom of Jade this would have never happened" states Sheng, as a matter of fack. "But do tell me, Hadrak, what is your interest in this? Perhaps you could be a valuable ally in the future of this cause. I sense a ballance in you that is beyond your currently physical condition." Asks the monk

Remove ads