Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Alright then. Added a semblance back of what I had posted before. Though honestly I think you right Incarnation much better.

Sheng, are you going through the side door with Rurdev or are you going to attempt to go through the front.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak is confused. He's had a bit of practice at the adventurer's game, but these charades are getting him a headache.

-''This whole thing is becoming hare-brained'' he mutters under his breath as he follows Sheng inside, praying that the merchants of Bacarte will soon show their true nature and allow for an honest brawl!

[sblock=OOC]Hadrak'll stick with Sheng no matter what because he seems to know what he's doing and is rolling very high![/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

"What has been stolen by whom? Who are you people?" Qynn says as he nears the 'lamp repair team'.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry, had to stay at home (without internet) with my ill children. I'm back now.

-----
Still needs one additional approval.
-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation direct the dwarven warrior over, following Rurdev up to the steps, but not too far to ruin his scouting. It appears we are in twain. Best use stealth until all is known. He looks toward the door, waiting for the shifter to report.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Sheng/Hadrak/Qinn]As you near the front doors, you can more clearly see the man in the front window. In fact he's not so much a man, but a warforged. He gives you a nod, seeming disinterested, but paying attention.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter ducks, out of sight of those on the stage. He cracks the door, without looking out, and sticks out his arm, waving those beyond forward.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Hadrak/Sheng/Qynn]
You enter the front doors, finding they are unlocked, and walk into a large lobby. On either side there are stair cases going up to a second floor, with overlooking balcony. Four large doors, with gilded golden handles lead into what you presume is the theatre. A door on the left is labeled as a female privy. A door on the right, is plain and labeled 'Staff'. There are two long counters as well.

A door behind you and to the left opens and out comes the warforged from earlier. He wears no clothes accept for a simple leather belt, and you can see a clipboard, ruler, and occasionally small tools attached.

"What are you doing here again?" He asked. "Lights are all done inside."

scorpiusrisk-albums-night-opera-picture729-mapgr03.png

[sblock=ooc] Qynn, I placed you just outside the doors, so you had the option of coming in immediately or acting as if you were not involved with these two.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Incarnation/Dane/Rurdev]

[sblock=Rurdev]You peer into the room and find a decent sized storage area. Three racks of clothes are on one side, as well as a long crate with a smaller one on top. You can now see that behind you were in fact, stairs going down.[/sblock]

[sblock=Dane]
Some closed crates are immediately to you're right. Before you is a short hallway, with one door that you can see, close and to the right.

To you're left however is much more. A small balcony, with no railing, looks out onto the stage proper. Stairs go up even higher, and you see what looks like stairs going down right around the corner from you. On the stage stands a female half-orc, in an elaborate pink gown, looking quite peturbed. Stage left you can see a halfling, leaning by a series of tied ropes. You hear some conversation from the audience.[/sblock]

Voice1: The emotion is in the colors!
Female Half-Orc: Make up you're minds! This is not my job!

OOC: If anyone wants to move further than just in the doorway I would like a stealth check, but everyone but Rurdev is good for now.

To clarify the map, the white statues, are actually large statues. They are standing up and not on their backs. I can't draw statues from above apparently. They are facing the audience but appear to be wearing robes/capes. H4, H5, and I4 are stairs going down. I5 and I6 are stairs going up.

scorpiusrisk-albums-night-opera-picture730-map1st03.png

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads