Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=XP and other notes]

Did I get your attention? If I haven't made it clear I have enjoyed greatly the IC gathering of this party, both in this thread and in the tavern. Highly entertaining and a bit more natural feeling than someone always hiring out of the tavern like you were hanging out outside Home Depot.

Take as much time here as you'd like. I won't intervene till you start moving north.

Everyone earns 250 xp, as a minor quest reward for forming the party without the aid of the DM/Roleplaying XP.

[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg accepts the ale from Dane and listens thoughtfully to Incarnation's explanation. He seems to eye the warforged with a certain curiosity, as if looking at a wondrous object. When Dane comments on his "staff" he sputters and sprays ale out of his nose. Ha, ha, ha, whew. I must say my short legs often keep me from where I like to be, in the thick of the fight. But sometimes it keeps my large magic blasts from Raiyek as well. He chuckles.

Nebten

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I think some people leveled with that 250 XP. Should we wait until the judges have approved the PCs before continuing or what? I know I'm still waiting one more approval. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Several members have not been fully approved yet.

I do not have an issue continuing as long as everyone's been submitted. I know Lord Sess has to resubmit because he just leveled. Mal I think still needs to submit as well.

[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I submitted Hadrak for approval yestderday.

I am ready for some tough fights! I am happy with the the balance I have struck between damage and healing. In fact, in the absence of a pacifist healer, I think Hadrak might be the best healer in L4W while still hitting fairly hard for a leader.

Bring it on![/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I have yours now Mal. Got ren to forward it. Looks like it didn't filter to me because you didn't follow convention in the subject line. You're in my approval cue now.

That just leaves Lord Sess who I know is in the process of changing from lvl 4 to 5. If yall want to start just throw me an IC walking north post with maybe a suggested marching formation.[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
For'st din, eh? Got axe, will go. I git non-dwaf axes if ya need dem. Mi like to drink, but we can do dat 'n wa'k.

Unless there is any more discussion, Dane gathers his belongings and start to head north in the direction Incarnation indicates. He'll take the lead as he walks with a prounced limp.

johnmeier1

Explorer
After Georg listens to Incarnations explanation and request for questions, he shakes his head. Let's get going, I will stay to the fore if possible. When the others look at him oddly he replies. I am not your average spellcaster and you would not want to be in front of me when I release a blast of flame...

[sblock=OOC] Just got my second approval for level 4, unfortunately I can't reach 5 even with DM credits and the 250 quest XP (about 300XP short]
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4) and Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4)
Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 19 NAD:17/17/17
HP: 40/40 Surges: 10/10 Surge Value: 10 AP: 1
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:9 Dex:13 Wis:15 Con:18 Int:18 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will - Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Burning Hands, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Staff of Defense, Shield
Daily: Flaming Sphere, Staff of Fiery Might, Cloak of Resistance

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]I'll "answer" any questions if they come up from LS or Evo; I've done all the skill checks I can think of already so no more from me.[/sblock]After answering any lingering questions, the warforged stands. His construction towers over the others in the party, but he makes no mention of it. He slips in towards the back, the shadows pulsing in step with the flames.[sblock=Order]Towards the back. Either in the back or one forward if we have a rear guard.[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=XP and other notes]

Did I get your attention? If I haven't made it clear I have enjoyed greatly the IC gathering of this party, both in this thread and in the tavern. Highly entertaining and a bit more natural feeling than someone always hiring out of the tavern like you were hanging out outside Home Depot.

Take as much time here as you'd like. I won't intervene till you start moving north.

Everyone earns 250 xp, as a minor quest reward for forming the party without the aid of the DM/Roleplaying XP.

[/sblock]

APPPROVED and here I was hoping for a all dwarf party

Remove ads