[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Wat was sort of amazed that his prayer did in fact snap the leprechaun out of it, at least partially so. He had momentarily assumed that he'd have to knock the little guy out.

After affixing the bloodstone to his staff, Wat can feel the wood begin to subtly vibrate in his hands.

Wat nods toward the little creature.

"Very well, Fiddlesticks, I accept."

OOC: Wat has been updated for level 2.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sabynha finishes catching her breath from the exertion of performing the dance of blades, and crouches down to level with Fiddlesticks, and looks him in the eye with a face of warmth and sincerity.

"I know you meant us no harm, so do not feel bad,
It is Soryth to blame, and when she's stopped we'll all be glad.
Thank you for your offer; as he says, we accept,
After this, I think it's fair, you owe us no further debt.
But I think it would be fun, and I hope you agree,
That after we eat, and after the sun, I shall entertain this eve."

The vistani was getting used to speaking in rhyming verse; it was surprisingly fun, and not all that hard. After giving Fiddlesticks a moment to respond, she got back up and glided over to where Wat was admiring his bloodstone. She sidled up to stand quite close beside him, putting an arm casually around his to look at the jewel and admire it for a moment.

"That's quite pretty." She looked over at him as she said it, clearly just a prelude to something else.

"I wanted to thank you for your help. You have the hands of a healer."

OOC: Sabynha is also up to level 2, though I don't know if I like my utility choice much (Inspire Competence). Considering retraining Streetwise for Heal and taking a Heal skill power (Iron Resurgence or Healer's Gift) as an emergency button. Thoughts?

Gray bows low to Fiddlesticks and admires the rather pretty green sheen of his now-blessed hand wraps. Feeling their strength and balance with a few sweeping movements, he finds, much to his surprise and enjoyment, that they make his hand movements all the more precise, quick, and solid. He bows again to Fiddlesticks.

"I thank you for this gift, my small friend! I will keep it as a reminder of this magical place!" he says, looking around at the splendor of the Arcadian forest all about them.

"I am happy to stay with you. I thank you again for your kindness."

OOC: @Sabynha: Nothing wrong with an extra emergency button! Especially since Gray seems to get pounded on quite a bit, lol. As far as Streetwise is concerned, both of us are quite high on the Charisma front, so we could always work together so that Gray can give her a bonus to Streetwise checks. Up to you, which way you go, however.

Also... Gray is now updated for lvl 2.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Wat instinctively shifted a little closer to Sabyna and looked over the gemstone with her. Honestly, he thought red flecks clashed with the dark green stone, but if Sabynha though it was pretty, he wasn't going to argue.

"Pretty, sure. But powerful."

Wordlessly Wat takes Sabyna's hand and slides it to his staff.

"Can you feel its power?"

After giving Sabynha a moment to feel it for herself, Wat lets her hand drop. He then turns to face her, but remains just as close.

"Soryth will want this back, Sabynha. I don't think she'll care who she hurts to get it... Be careful."

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sabynha found that she rather enjoyed the feel of Wat's hands, and offered no protest to them. She nodded in response to his question, far too lost in the moment to speak.

In response to his second statement, she replies, "I know we will all do our best not to let her hurt us, or anyone else,"

She continues, gesturing toward the little fey creatures, "but better us than those who cannot defend themselves from her wickedness. We are strong, we work well together, and we will prevail. Count Varis chose well and wisely."

Neil1889

First Post
Rain bows towards Fiddlesticks and then towards Master Rhymer.

"With your permission then, Master Rhymer, I shall set up my tent by these trees so that I may rest here within your beautiful glade."

Rain moves away from Shamrock patch and first brings forth her Everburning torch from within the confines of her pack and lays the cold light on the ground for the moment.

"Don't worry, it doesn't burn. Now, in the morning we'll have to make a decision; seek out Uma first (and possibly Orlando-Porpherio) or perhaps Ragnar, the servant of Caerwyn's father. One of them should be able to show us the way towards Soryth."

Rain begins to clean her blade and looks towards the nearest fallen Xivort.

"Where do you want me to put the fallen foes?"

OOC: Rain is updated to level 2. Anyone who can run approvals is welcome to have a look.

After much thought, I went for Arcane Mutterings. Struck me that I can also use it to twirl Rain's blade around in combat to create openings for her to exploit (ie. get them to grant Rain combat advantage on a Bluff check). She's also much better at Basic Melee Attacks now.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
"In a tent outside you would be sleeping, while xivorts about are about creeping? Unwise Horned One, Come rest in our Hollow, tell the others to follow, we'll hide you til up comes the sun. We will tell you all we know of the Hag, sing, dance, and send you on your way come day with food in your bag."

Master Rhymer jumps down and motions for the group to follow him into the woods. The other leprechauns follow his lead, looking back at you expectantly.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
The vistani smiles warmly at Wat. Playful and mischievous ideas cross her mind, but being in a strange place and thoroughly exhausted and hungry wins out, so she takes his offered arm gladly, pulling herself close to him as they walk.

Remove ads