[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''So... What we do?'' asks Ghorgor, chewing a cigar like a gum. ''We smart with easy exercise and we build the resistance, yes? Ooze sound easy. Is big acid pudding! Ghorgor knows where to look; brewery of Daunton's Bouldwaizor. Is cheap beer. Is awful beer! Ghorgor is sure there is ooze in crappy brewery.''

Last edited:

Pwn3r3r

First Post
Not knowing what else to do with the food, the half-orc follows the others outside. While outside he simply leans against the building, listening to the others.

Velmont

First Post
"I would be surprise, but that might be the reason some people use the word booze to named there ale." replies Calisto who can't figure anything about the small gelatinous cube.

[SBLOCK=OOC]What a start... Arcana Roll (1d20+6=7)[/SBLOCK]

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

True to his monastic background, Neys restrains hinself from taking to much. He still doesn't understand the need for 'special' food, but the reward will help the greater mission as will working with the others.

"So, the ooze it is? How we bring it back? Glass container?"

[sblock=ooc]

The character still needs one more approval:
Nejs Ragan

[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"No, a stainless (I think it's the word he used) container. That metal one over there. It is supposed to support the acid of the gelatinous cube." As she speaks, she points a metal container on the table left there by Georges.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

"I trust the knowledge of both of you. I makes sense in a strange way..."
This group seems really to use the power of the mind!

[sblock=ooc]
Dungeoneering, Arcana (1d20+1=13, 1d20=3)

The character still needs one more approval:
Nejs Ragan

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Nejs
Perception: 11 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 15
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Demoralizing Strike, Energizing Strike
Encounter Powers: Power Points: ?/?, Ardent Surge 2/2, Ardent Outrage, Virtuous Strike
Daily Powers: Implanted Suggestion

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Fissure listens. Then speaks.

Magic stuff not me. Stoneheart said key of magic is knowing it flow. It flow to ooze?

But he sounded more confident of non-magic stuff.

Oozes like cold. And dark. Good for eating waste stuff. Sure good eat? Not sure booze place best, either.

OOC: Arcana aid 10, Dungeoneering 17

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Oozes like cold. And dark. Good for eating waste stuff. Sure good eat? Not sure booze place best, either.

-''You no know your beer. Lager is brewed cold. Is one of big difference between lager and ale. And all beer brewed in dark places. Much light hurts beer. Makes it taste bad.

Bouldwaizor is lager; must be brewed in cold and dark. And it is awful beer; must not be clean in brewery. Cold, dark, unclean... Must crawl with ooze!''
counters Ghorgor, who seems to be quite the idiot savant where booze is concerned.

Last edited:

Remove ads