[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

renau1g

First Post
As the group continues to discuss, Georges returns from the kitchen. He walks up to you, "So, have you all decided that the arrangement is agreeable? If so, I trust you as experts in your fields and will not attempt to tell you how to conduct yourselves. Just remember, only a tiny cube, not one of those full-grown ones." the chef says.

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so the plan is to look for the ooze? Currently, it seems the place to start looking is Bouldwaizor's Brewery? [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, we agree with the condition. We will start immediately." replies Calisto, finishing here colheita glass.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Seems we start with Bouldwaizor's Brewery, unless our phenomenal rolls give use better insight.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Rolls]Assuming the Dungeoneering roles we rolled don't tell us anymore, then yes, the Brewery.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
With the matter decided the group leaves the refinement and atmosphere of the restaurant and head back into Daunton.

Bouldwaizor is located in the Commons, it's a popular brewer of the cheaper ales that you would likely have been served in the Hanged Man. Most Dauntonians know the location and would likely pass it along to you as you walked. By the time you reach the building it is quite late and the gates are shut. You spot some guards patrolling the wrought-iron fences at various intervals, dwarves mostly, which makes sense since the Bouldwaizor clan has been proudly brewing these ales for the last hundred years, or at least that's their slogan in the ads in the Screamer.

[sblock=ooc]
So there would likely be a few ways inside, I'll leave you free to suggest your course of actions [/sblock]

[sblock=Brewery]
Ok, ignore the cars there and replace them with...carts.

anheuser-busch-old-brewery-shot-st-louis-post-dispatch1.jpg

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

"I could just ask them politely, if we may look for such a creature in their building. Maybe we can even get payed for removing it."
Nejs suggests, uncomfortable to lie, when other solutions can be used.

[sblock=ooc]
Bluff only +4, but diplomacy +11 and he gives a +3 diplomacy to allies in 5 sqs. (+1 in 10)

The character still needs one more approval:
Nejs Ragan

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Nejs
Perception: 11 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 15
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Demoralizing Strike, Energizing Strike
Encounter Powers: Power Points: 2/2, Ardent Surge 2/2, Ardent Outrage, Virtuous Strike
Daily Powers: Implanted Suggestion

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Asking them politely? If Ghorgor is right, they use such ooze in the creation of their ale. Asking them would be an offense, even more to dwarves who are a proud people. I think it city inspector would be better, but nobody looks like city guards or officials, we just look like a group of adventurer. We would need an 'official' document to support our say if we go that way." tells Clalisto.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Bluff +11, Diplomacy +9 (+12 with Nejs around). Nobody is good in Thievery. I would almost like to go back to the Inn and ask around for someone to forge us a document :p [/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Fissure listens to the plans to dissemble, then looks at the fence, then looks around. Every problem had an easy solution. He points with a huge hand. Climb. Jump. In.

Velmont

First Post
"There is guards patrolling. It will be hard to cross without getting seen and if we are seen, we will have guards on our back and maybe city guards too. We better get there cooperation, even if we trick them into accepting us inside." replies Calisto. "I think the best chance it is to have a warrant to inspect the place, even if it is not a true one, we need one convincing enough. Then, we tell them that they either comply and we do it discreetly our inspection now or we come back later, more officially and with a lot of bad press on there company."

Remove ads