[Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Artie, knightly delusions intact, would definitely be up front. Just where you want the squishy striker, right? Sorry for delay, internet is back working.

Artemis strides forward, the group mostly behind him. The hexblade registers the familiar signs, portents that the will of the inevitable is laid out before him. Others may call it deja vu, but Artemis sees bits of terrain, fractions of enemy's faces, in the stars each night. Perhaps, with 7 Rabbit's teachings, he will truly be able to see fate before it arrives, as Caiphon's will decreed.

"Thank you for the warning, Lerrick."

He points out the derelict nature of the structure.

"If the lady Catelyn claims she just came from here, some grand manor, something is a miss. If she returns, treat her with great suspect."

Artemis leads the group toward the rear, slightly ajar, door.

[sblock=perception 16] roll. [/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: Lilli can sometimes be quiet. However that aside, the back door in clanking force is fine, though I've got to admit, if was playing a hulking brute I'd want to smash the front door in so that we've maybe got more than one way out available.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Nah, we're not going to be the ones fleeing the premises :D

Artemis leads the group up to the back of the manor, his spectral blade forming as he grips his iron rod with the left hand.

"Nathantiel, do me a favor and let me know if you see something... unnatural... coming our way."

OOC: I seem to remember Nathantiel has a ridiculous perception, so I was hoping he would try to help spot trouble.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 7)

The elf nods, alert as always.

[sblock=OOC]
Passive Perception is 27.

Sheet below finally updated.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 61 / 61 Bloodied: 30
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 15 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Charm Beast, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 19 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 30 / 30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: -

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Sorry, no time right now to post the update, just finished at hockey and got clipped in the head with an elbow. I got a nice cut just beside my eye, but we won the game so I guess that's something. Tomorrow should work to post the update

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Sorry, no time right now to post the update, just finished at hockey and got clipped in the head with an elbow. I got a nice cut just beside my eye, but we won the game so I guess that's something. Tomorrow should work to post the update

OOC: Get well soon man. Way to sacrifice your body for the team!

Remove ads