[Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar)

renau1g

First Post
Malakai's words appear to have gotten under the skin or into the heads of the unknown creatures as there seems to be hesitation now in them, all seems a bit quiet and you realize you seem to have a split second advantage...

[sblock=OOC]

Init:
Everyone (even Lilli, you forgot the +2 from a warlord to your init Neil)
Them

Well, the rolled a Nat 1... to coincide with all your Nat 20's....
init (1d20+8-2=7) [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I have some troubles with the map, like not being able to locate the starting area. Could you maybe color the squares instead of just using lines?

Thanks!

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: The start area is colored in red. It's on the left side of the map. You have to scroll down a bit. The borders are the outline of the building, but we are not in it yet.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Yeah, sorry about that, I didn't colour it in yet. I'm so used to working in Excel that this Google doc is driving me crazy, none of my shortcuts work, :rant:.

I just coloured in the hedges, hope that helps. Let me know if I can do anything better, my apologies to all for the level of suckiness with this map.

Since neither diplomacy, nor intimidation worked, Malakai took the voice's silence as a sign that they were being ignored...and NO ONE ignores Malakai! He wasn't in range to enact his spells on his newfound enemies, so he moved in close with Dina to try and catch a glimpse of where the voices were coming from, so that he knew who to aim at.

[sblock=actions]
Double Move to L32
Minor: Active perception [/sblock]

[sblock=Malakai's Stats] Malakai - Tiefling Sorcerer (Elementalist) 4
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 12
AC 17, Fort 17, Reflex 13, Will 20
HP 46/46, Bloodied 23, Surge Value 11, Surges 10/10
Speed 6, Initiative +2
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Ignition
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation (Fire) 2/2, Hellfire Heart, Shield of Flames
Daily Powers: Diabolic Transformation, Black Wrath of Hell
Item Powers: Chromatic Robe Power (Encounter), Flame Bracers Poser (Daily) [/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
Lilli scoots out in to the open and prepares to try and help where she can, come what may.

[sblock=actions]Double Move action to K40.[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=Map] Just thought I'd repost the map since it was a couple pages back. [/sblock]

Artemis moves forward, his white and black blade humming as he moves.

"Careful Lilli, try to stay behind me."

[sblock=actions]
Double move to M-27
Minor (for completeness sake) activate Starshadow Blade
[/sblock]

OOC: @renau1g Are the squares at V-26 and W-27 the diagonal door you mentioned before? The boarded up one? Is that a skill check or ability check or an attack to open a boarded up door?

[sblock=mini-stats]Atremis Harks- Male Human Hexblade 5
Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16

AC 21 (20): For: 16 Ref: 18 Will: 20
Resist 5 cold

HP: 42/42 Bloodied: 21 Surge value: 10 Surges/day: 8 Speed: 5 squares,
Languages: Common, Primordial

Action Point: 1

Second Wind: unused

Powers: Resplendent Blade, Eldritch Bolt, Dire Fate
Wield the Warp 1 2, Heroic Effort, Spectral Fade
Confusion of the Cosmos, Shard of Darkness, Inspiring Word, Frostwolf Pelt, Ironscar Rod, Lesser Planar Ally [/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: @dimsdale - Is Lerrick doing anything or just waiting?

ooc: sorry about that

Lerrick follows the others who moved towards the hedges, looking at the manor as she moves, trying to discover any clue as to what's going on with in the house. However, as the she runs towards the hedges, she can't get a clear look at the manor.

[sblock=actions]
movement: double move to current position
perception check: 1d20+8= 9
[/sblock]

Remove ads