(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
[sblock]Oh, pfft. I should've read through that. I was thinking crossbow.[/sblock]

azmodean

First Post
Out of those spells, I know Mage Armor. Sleep is easily the most powerful of the scrolls. True Strike could be useful if we needed to hit something at very long range, but I don't think we have a weapon powerful enough to make it worth our while, except perhaps the alchemist's fire. The wand of course would be a mighty weapon as well.

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman Human Fighter 1

[sblock]Hey, this is Jdvn1's friend. I got my character approved...although it looks like crap...but it is approved by the two guys. If it's OK, I'd like to join in. :D [/sblock]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

"Then which items did you want to possess, A'jardin? Would you like to carry the scrolls, or should we distribute them among our arcane artists?" Anton scratches his head, "I think we cannot use the bow, but we can keep it ready for an emergency. Each of us should carry one of these potions, at least. I would also to recommend that you artists wear at least a little bit of armor -- it can protect you very well. A dagger comes in handy as well. I care not who carries the vials, but whoever does carry it should be extremely cautious."

[sblock]Tass probably won't be able to join us until later, right? You said something about a Gate?[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

"Armor is all well and good, but I find my movements constrained by such cumbersome things. I'd rather employ a spell to do the job, and then I won't have to worry about bunging up a casting. Magic is powerful but not in high supply, I should know. I'd rather not take any risks with it. I think the other wizards will agree with me?" He grabs a dagger, a healing potion, an alchemist's fire, and the scroll of sleep. "Since nobody seems to want to claim anything, I'll be the first, thank you very much!" He smiles and whistles as he packs away his new goodies.

Jdvn1

Fitting a potion of Cure Light Wounds and a vial of Alchemist's Fire into his belt, Anton says, "Are we ready to depart now or are we waiting for something? We can divide the rest as we travel, maybe?"

Dexerion

First Post
"Not gonna use the armor then? Humph!" Drath exclaims.

"Yes. I agree. I thought that the arc- uh... artist, would be more useful if they were in some armor. If they are not going to be used then I suppose we should pack them with Anton's mule. I will go talk to Joe about getting her to the stables and put the armor on her. Toss them down for me. The bow is for Lynneth. She is the only one among us that has no weapon."

Charles climbs off the wagon and walks into the Inn.

"Er. Did you say something about needing something for that scroll, gnome? We have to pick up another at the east gate. If ya can be quick about it you could meet us there." Drath offers.

Charles returns and asks, "All set?"

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Lynneth raises an eyebrow. "I've always been good with a staff," she says. "Comes of living on a farm, y'see. But I can always use a dagger." And thus she takes one, as well as a potion of cure light wounds and an alchemist's fire. "Who shall we charge with the care of the wand, then? Pity we can't break it into two parts."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

Dexerion said:
"Er. Did you say something about needing something for that scroll, gnome? We have to pick up another at the east gate. If ya can be quick about it you could meet us there." Drath offers.
"Yes, well, I thought perhaps I could scribe it in my spell book, that way we could use it more than once. However, such things cost money, something which I do not have enough of. This one scroll will just have to do for now."

Kaitlin

First Post
Raena Celeste Everglade, Halfling Rogue

Raena sees all the others taking from the pile of stuff. "Hey! I want some!" As she pieces through the pile, she hums a little ditty. "Hmm mm hmm... I want this... and this... ooh! and this..." She grabs a dagger, a healing potion, and a flask of acid. "Here Fimble, take this. For me?" She flashes big, bambi eyes at the scholarly gnome as she hands him the leather armor. "I'd hate it if you got hurt..." She smiles and bounces back to the pile. "And um... I want this!" She grabs the wand of magic missile and ties it to her belt. "Nobody grabbed it yet, and I always say, 'Finders keepers!'" She giggles and sits down as she re-organizes her gear.

Remove ads