[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
"No, wait, it's a trap! They are the members of the same gang with same marking, but there is one in the shadows, watching us, with the same markings. Let's ask him what he wants, aye?"

OOC: waiting for [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] to say if the markings are recognizable, this is just so we don't all just rush off

[sblock=Rocco]
You've never seen these before.

Markings are not of a tattoo but of scar tissue. The shape is a circle, but the object that created them or what the design represents is unknown to you.

You are not sure, but the woman might have had a mark on her arm as well.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
As the dwarf eyes the man in the shadows suspiciously while warning the other as well, the man in the shadows slips down the ally way, following the others. The girl's screams although farther away seem to sound louder as if she is now in total dispair. Help me...help me please!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Except she also has the mark like the others. Remember Lerrick and the double?! It's a trap. Let's go in, but with our eyes open!"

Rocco advances, but not toward the thugs, but the man/woman/creature in the shadows.
"Oi, step out so we can speak. Or I'll drag you out."

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: From what I'm seeing from the posts, the party wishes to investigate what is going on.

Here's the map. Please place your icons no farther west from column K or farther to the right on the map. Once you have place your icon, you can take a movement action.

Remove ads