[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Nementah stays back, but Primera doesn't. She neighs and gallops forward in front of Rocco.

OOC: Nementah in L5 (assuming somebody else will want to be closer to the melee. Primera appears as close to the shadow as possible (needs LoS) - I put her in D7, change if Nementah cannot see there

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Skalisss uses a move action to get to D6.

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin (Natural Humanoid) 10 CharacterSheet
Initiative: +9 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 17 P-Insight: 22
HP: 86/86 SurgeValue: 22 Surges: 11/11
AC:27 within Bell's song Fort:23 Reflex:20 Will:23 Resist 1 ALL

Action Points: not used Second Wind: not used Resist: none Speed:5 Conditions: none BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +17 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+12 damage BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +13 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+6 damage, range 10/20

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite[/U]
Righteous Smite
Divine Reverence
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Winter's Arrival
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word
Paladin's Judgement
Sacred Circle
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
Crown of Glory
[/SBLOCK]

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Skalisss_(jryoung)
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
As Raijin and Skalisss turn the corner they witness a terrible sight.

[sblock=Skalisss and Raijin]
You see the three thugs brutally beating the girl. The girl, now defenseless, can't stop the blow to the head from one of the thugs, which knocks her unconscious. They then stoop over her looking for loot.

You also notice the one in shadows move farther back into the alley, rather than confront the two of you and Primera.

[sblock=Perception Check 20]
You notice that the thug retreating does not back up casually, but in measured, carefully steps. Once he moved back far enough, he then moved to the right, standing close to the wall, watching you and the rest of the party once more with great interest.
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Weren't we supposed to start on K column or more to the east/right? I would put Primera deeper if I thought we could get closer...

Merry Christmas!

Remove ads