[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

JRYoung

First Post
"Very well, I will help asss I trust what you are sssaying to be truthful" adds Skalisss.

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin (Natural Humanoid) 10 CharacterSheet
Initiative: +9 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 17 P-Insight: 22
HP: 86/86 SurgeValue: 22 Surges: 11/11
AC:27 within Bell's song Fort:23 Reflex:20 Will:23 Resist 1 ALL

Action Points: not used Second Wind: not used Resist: none Speed:5 Conditions: none BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +17 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+12 damage BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +13 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+6 damage, range 10/20

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite[/U]
Righteous Smite
Divine Reverence
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Winter's Arrival
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word
Paladin's Judgement
Sacred Circle
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
Crown of Glory
[/SBLOCK]

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Skalisss_(jryoung)
[/SBLOCK]

dimsdale

First Post
"Very well, I will help asss I trust what you are sssaying to be truthful" adds Skalisss.
[/SBLOCK]

Thank you dragonborn. Turning to the others. Let us descent into darkness. He then takes a touch from the wall that lights up ally. Stand back as i deactivate the trap so that I can join you on the other side. As the trap slowly moves back into position he carefully skirts the left side wall until he gets to your side. Turing to the person behind him: Please hold my arm as I step on the floor again to activate the trap. The druid steps forward. The trap springs open again. Thank you. Please follow my steps exactly. If you move too far too far to the right you'll step on the ramp, which is covered with oil. You'll slide to the bottom. The ramp is long and you'll no doubt be in terrible pain when you reach the bottom.

Slowly the druid moves the party down the steps. Every once in a while the pathway illuminated by strange mold that provided light, much to the relief of the members in the back. The slope of the path flattens out. A few moments later the druid stops the party and whispers. We are here. Stay here behind this rubble. I will go forth and summon them. Once they see that I've come with no one they will take the wrath out on me. i...I am prepared for that. Once you see that I have their full attention, then attack. If anyone has any other suggestions on how we should proceed, please speak now. The druid waits for any input from the party...

Tenchuu

First Post
"This is a fine plan," Halleck said. "Your aid in helping defeat these monsters will help absolve the sins you almost committed against us in their name, and you will bring meaning to those who died if we stop these creatures today."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Bah! Sacrificing just for the sake of sacrifice is coward avoidance of responsibility through death! You return to the surface and wait there, you'll have plenty to answer for either to the rest of your druids, that lord of yours or his scions or only families of the slain. In either case, you don't go to the Lady of the Dead or her husband by throwing your life away. Move away!"

Rocco moves forward, behind the unicorn.
"Oi, your fodder's here. Come to the mad dwarf!"

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss equips his shield and draws his sword. "I am ready". he proclaims.

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin (Natural Humanoid) 10 CharacterSheet
Initiative: +9 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 17 P-Insight: 22
HP: 86/86 SurgeValue: 22 Surges: 11/11
AC:27 within Bell's song Fort:23 Reflex:20 Will:23 Resist 1 ALL

Action Points: not used Second Wind: not used Resist: none Speed:5 Conditions: none BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +17 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+12 damage BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +13 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+6 damage, range 10/20

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite[/U]
Righteous Smite
Divine Reverence
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Winter's Arrival
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word
Paladin's Judgement
Sacred Circle
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
Crown of Glory
[/SBLOCK]

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Skalisss_(jryoung)
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
You are right dwarf. But I will go on my own terms. To the rest of the group. I will summon them now. Moving to the center of the cave he begins to call in an unknown language. Soon flickers of fire light flare out of four circular opening at the top of the cave. The intensity of the light increases as the foes get closer. The party moves into the cave. Place yourselves anywhere you want.

[sblock=cave]
1. Ceiling of cave is 30 feet.
2. Blue areas are pools of water. Their depth is unknown
3. Lighting is provided by glowing mold covering the walls
4. Lighting is consider dim light. Normal lighting occurs if a light source
is used.
5. Rubble provides cover.
6. Fire light flaring from tunnel openings are all to the south
7. Black areas are part of the cave wall. It is a ledge 20' of the ground. DC 15 to climb wall.

map

Place characters anywhere on the map. Creatures will appear when all characters have moved

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads