[Adventure]Curious & Curiouser (Judge: Stonegod)

OOC: Can we step this up a little? Let's say we each roll given number of rolls (let's say 3 or 5) and specify what would that be (I would use Insight, Religion, Nature and Dungeoneering as aids), this way we make one roll per round since we have poor skills selection for this kidn of challenge :)

jsb420

First Post
GM: [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]: noted and edited

[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]: you could throw caution to the wind and attack =)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I don't know how I missed this, I didn't realize we were up for this round. Not sure what I was thinking. I think the slow posting is because we are fairly intimidated by the difficulty of the skill challenge. No one wants to mess it up. Here goes!

Braddock stubbornly stands back up.

"762, Rage the Elder Black Dragon falls to the peasants of Gilcrest."

He takes a step forward

"571, Elder Tomu'raork falls to her own dragonkin after her mate started to eat all the dragonborn eggs of the village, causing a rebellion."

He takes a step forward.

"124, Tamarrack the Bold singly slays a blue dragon attacking the growing city of Sharn. Do not underestimate us, drake."

[sblock=history 13] 1d20+10+2 → [1,10,2] = (13) Roll Lookup Darn I thought that sounded good.... Too bad the roll was a natural 1. [/sblock]

Braddock: +2 to next primary skill check; prone
Quan: Failure - Diplomacy; prone
Orsik: Failure Aid Another: -1 to next Diplomacy Check; prone
Rikka: +2 to next primary skill check; prone
Muzdum: +2 to next primary skill check; prone
OOC: Not sure which of these apply still. If all, Orsik manages a diplomacy check (I was going for natural 20 to cancel natural 1, but no luck :)

Orsik stands up, supporting himself on the maul haft.

"Look, we're not here of our own free will. Why don't we make a deal, we'll own you a favor and I'm sure even one such as you may have need or use of a group of outside adventurers. And we don't require much, only that you show us the way out. It beats having to kill you or kill us and get hurt in the process."

The giantkin tries one last desperate tack.

Diplomacy (1d20+2=16) - add 5 if all those above apply

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Rikka seems to turn in mid-air- while she is knocked to the ground like the others, she rolls to her feet with uncanny ease. As the others continue to try to negotiate with the behir, Rikka focused her attention on what was happening around them...

[sblock= OOC]
>Minor: acrobat boots, at-will; stand up
>Move: walk to M24
>Skill check: Perception (secondary, -2 for use on second round); 1d20+18= 28 (pass);roll Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

Are we still playing?
[MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION], did we fail totally? I used my roll for diplomacy with assumption that FourMonos rolls brings us to failure (5% chance to get 20 is better then sure fail)...if you rule this is not so, well, I got us another success (barely).

Remove ads