• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Desolation Island (DM: jsb420; JUDGE: covaithe)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Ixen]Your Interrupt is +5 to all defenses not +4. It's 1 + Cha Mod. In your cases that's a mighty +4. So +5 in total. Just for the future is all. Won't matter here power already did it's job. Yay!

Also to take your healing potion it'll eat up two minor actions. Minor to Draw. Minor to Drink. Unless you already pulled it out last turn or have Quick Draw or something the like. Sorry to rain on your parade[/sblock]
[sblock=Darsteed]Thanks for the correction. This means I could have saved Jesse instead (he actully had fewer HP than Ardens, but I figure we're all in trouble. If I could have used it on Ixenvalignat himself, I would because he's the one in the most trouble.

Anyway what's done is done. As far as the potion, Dang. That means I have to choose. Oh well. We'll see what he does when I post :-S.[/sblock]

treex

First Post
[sblock=Tactics]If I slide the Crusher between Ixen and Ardens, do you think we can down it? I don't want him to paunch me again T^T
I'll be getting up and drawing my potion. Nothing else I can do (except that at-will) ._.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Tactics]If I slide the Crusher between Ixen and Ardens, do you think we can down it? I don't want him to paunch me again T^T
I'll be getting up and drawing my potion. Nothing else I can do (except that at-will) ._.[/sblock]
[sblock=Tactics]Unless Ardens can do more than 44 points of damage in one hit, the answer would be no. Ixenvalignat tops out at 15 on a crit.

I would suggest we concentrate on Impailer 1 & 2 since Finnean just took #2 down to 8hp and #1 is sitting at 13. These are the low-hanging fruit.[/sblock]

treex

First Post
[sblock=Statistically...]
Jesse
(Phantasmal Assault has a 50% chance of downing Craud Impaler 2)
(100% chance of downing Craud Impaler 1 IF Ardens also uses Force Missile)
(100% chance of downing Craud Impaler 1 IF Ixen deals at least 5dmg)

Cyrus
(Garrote Strangle has a 63.5% 68.7% 78.5% chance of downing Craud Impaler 2)
(Forgot combat advantage)

Ixen
(65% chance to hit, puts into Jesse's kill zone upon hit)
(19.5% 23% chance of downing Craud Impaler 1)

Best course of action: Cleanup crew

EDIT: Realized I didn't factor in criticals, changed formula to:
(X-5%)(Y)+5%
X=Chance to hit
Y=Chance to deal enough dmg to OHKO[/sblock]

Last edited:

DemonicJester

First Post
[sblock=OOC]So I am going to take my turn after Ardens, and Cyrus and see which side needs my support more... because we seem in a sticky situation[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm waiting on Ardens as well. Seeing if he can put done Impaler 1 over there. If he can't then I'll leave Impaler 2 for Damien (as my high damage isn't need on it to kill it) and I'll put down Impaler 1. Plus put myself as a road block for the swarm and Crusher. Having a high AC and the best melee basic attack for punishment if they want to go by me to the others.[/sblock]

treex

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Leaving Damien would give combat advantage to the two crauds flanking him. I don't think I have the firepower to down Impaler 2.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Ixenvalignat swings out at the carnivorous crustacean in front of him, but can't connect, "You and I seem to be bearing the brunt of this attack," the dragonborn leans over toward Ardens, "You're welcome to come over here and help out."[sblock=Actions]Standard: Wolfpack Tactics[sblock=Power Card]
WolfpackTactics.png
[/sblock]
Target: Craud Impailer 1
Attack: 1d20+7=15 vs. AC (says Impailer 2, but meant #1, can't hit #2 :p) for a spectacular miss!

Minor:
Draw healing potion
Minor: Drink healing potion[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Ardens doesn't have to shift, but I figure I'll give him the option, especially if he can figure out a way to give Ixenvalignat combat advantage (though I don't see how). Dang, I hate rolling low at a critical moment.[/sblock][sblock=Ministats]Ixenvalignat
Male Dragonborn Warlord Level 1 Initiative: +0
Speed 5
Passive Perceoption: 10; Passive Insight: 10; Senses: Normal Vision
Draconic Fury: +1 to attack rolls while bloodied
Languages: Draconic, Common
AC: 19; Fortitude; 17; Reflex: 13; Will: 16
HP: 15/22
Surge Value: 5; Surges Left: 5/8
Action Points: 0

At Will Powers:
:bmelee: Melee Basic Attack 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10+5 damage

:branged: Ranged Basic Attack 1d20 vs. AC
Hit: 1d4 damage

:melee: Wolfpack Tactics 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10+5 damage and one ally adjacent to Ixenvalignat or the target can shift 1 square as a free action

:melee: Viper's Strike 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10+5 damage. Effect: If the target shifts before the start of Ixenvalignat's next turn, it provokes an opportunity attack from an ally of my choice.

Encounter Powers:
:close: Powerful Warning
Effect:
The target gains +4 power bonus to all defenses against the attack. The target can make a melee basic attack against the enemy as a free action.

Battlefront Shift

Effect: Target shifts speed on initiative roll

:close:Inspiring Word 1 2
Effect: Target within 5 squares spends healing surge for HS value+1d6 hitpoints
Special: Can be used twice per encounter

:close: Dragonfear 1d20+7 vs. Will
Hit:
Target takes -2 to attack rolls and grants Combat Advantage until the end of Ixenvalignat's next turn.

Daily Powers:

:melee: White Raven Onslaught 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 3d10+5 damage and Ixenvalignat slides an adjacent ally 1 square. Until the end of the encounter, whenever Ixenvalignat or an ally within 10 squares of himself makes a succesful attack, the attacker slides an adjacent ally 1 square.
Miss: An ally within 10 squares slides an adjacent ally 1 square on each successful attack for the rest of the encounter.
[/sblock]

jsb420

First Post
OOC: So now Son of Meepo and H.M.Gimlord have gone. Both Darksteed and Demonic Jester have said they want to go after Circio.

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION]: You can either go before or after them.

Who's next?

Remove ads