[Adventure] Desolation Island (DM: jsb420; JUDGE: covaithe)

treex

First Post
OOC: This is odd, I didn't get any updates in my e-mail so I just assumed that the adventure wasn't moving. I apologize for not checking earlier (I was wondering whether the update system might have been bugged so I came over to check)

Anyway, thanks for NPC'ing Jesse. I will catch up on the posts and roleplay my actions later

(If someone can push the Wight or the Dead One 3 close enough for a burst 1 that would be appreciated much)

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Oh no you don't!" The dragonborn reaches out his sword just in time to block the blow that would surely cripple Finnean, giving him a chance to strike back. Though the halfling's blow falls short (no pun intended), it distracts the undead thing long enough for Ixenvalignat to land a killing blow, "And never again, at that!"

The warlord steadies his friend, "Are you alright?," not waiting for a response, he continues, "Good! We've still got work to do, you two!"

Ixenvalignat glances back toward Damien. Indicating the last of the zombies, he admonishes, "Keep that bag of rot off my back, will you!?"

With that, he bounds over to the Wight, "Alright you overgrown wormfeast. Let's see what you've got!"[sblock=Actions]Immediate Interrupt: Powerful Warning
Target: Finnean
Effect: Finnean is, in fact, missed by Dead One 4
Granted Melee Basic Attack: 1d20+2=17 vs. AC for 1d8-1=7 Respectable, but, unfortunately, a miss

Minor: Inspiring Word
Target: Damien
Additional HP: 1d6=1 Sorry Damien. I tried.

Standard: Wolfpack Tactics
Shift: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], if you don't mind, I'll have Finnean shift to X17 for Flanking CA on Dead One 4
Target: Dead One 4
Attack: 1d20+7+2=28 vs. AC for 1d10+5=11 damage
Hope that made up for the pi$$-poor IW roll.

Move: to AA16[/sblock]
OOC: Summary:

• Dead One 4 is dead
  • Finnean was never hit by Dead One 4, so he's at full hp
  • Finnean is now at X17
  • Damien heals 7 hp, so he's at 18 if I'm not mistaken (and down a Healing Surge)
  • Ixenvalignat is now standing next to the Deathlock Wight at AA16 waiting for either Finnean or Cyrus to flank
[sblock=Ministats]Ixenvalignat
Male Dragonborn Warlord Level 1 Initiative: +0
Speed 5
Passive Perceoption: 10; Passive Insight: 10; Senses: Normal Vision
Draconic Fury: +1 to attack rolls while bloodied
Languages: Draconic, Common
AC: 17 (no shield); Fortitude; 17; Reflex: 13; Will: 16
HP: 19/22
Surge Value: 5; Surges Left: 1+2/8
Action Points: 0

At Will Powers:
:bmelee: Melee Basic Attack 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10+5 damage

:branged: Ranged Basic Attack 1d20 vs. AC
Hit: 1d4 damage

:melee: Wolfpack Tactics 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10+5 damage

Special: Before the attack, Ixenvalignat empowers one of his allies, adjacent either to the target or himself, to shift 1 square as a free action.

:melee: Viper's Strike 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10+5 damage.

Effect:
If the target shifts before the start of Ixenvalignat's next turn, it provokes an opportunity attack from an ally of my choice.

Encounter Powers:
:close: Powerful Warning
Effect:
The target gains +4 power bonus to all defenses against the attack. The target can make a melee basic attack against the enemy as a free action.

Battlefront Shift

Effect: Target shifts speed on initiative roll

:close:Inspiring Word 12
Effect: Target within 5 squares spends healing surge for HS value+1d6 hitpoints

Special:
Can be used twice per encounter

:close: Dragonfear 1d20+7 vs. Will
Hit:
Target takes -2 to attack rolls and grants Combat Advantage until the end of Ixenvalignat's next turn.

Daily Powers:

:melee: White Raven Onslaught 1d20+7 vs. AC
Hit: 3d10+5 damage and Ixenvalignat slides an adjacent ally 1 square. Until the end of the encounter, whenever Ixenvalignat or an ally within 10 squares of himself makes a succesful attack, the attacker slides an adjacent ally 1 square.

Miss:
An ally within 10 squares slides an adjacent ally 1 square on each successful attack for the rest of the encounter.
[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: This is odd, I didn't get any updates in my e-mail so I just assumed that the adventure wasn't moving. I apologize for not checking earlier (I was wondering whether the update system might have been bugged so I came over to check)

Anyway, thanks for NPC'ing Jesse. I will catch up on the posts and roleplay my actions later

(If someone can push the Wight or the Dead One 3 close enough for a burst 1 that would be appreciated much)
OOC: Ninja'd! Oh well. At this point, don't push the Wight.

@treex : If you move two squares closer to DO 3, you can use just about any CB1 within 10 power you have left, and you're still pretty far away from the guy.

treex

First Post
OOC: Ninja'd! Oh well. At this point, don't push the Wight.

@treex : If you move two squares closer to DO 3, you can use just about any CB1 within 10 power you have left, and you're still pretty far away from the guy.

OOC: When I meant close enough, I meant close enough that I'd hit more than two targets. Any two targets... D: And sudden rush of events so posting might not be up to satisfactory levels

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: When I meant close enough, I meant close enough that I'd hit more than two targets. Any two targets... D: And sudden rush of events so posting might not be up to satisfactory levels
OOC: I guess I really did screw up your idea since I killed DO 4. Sorry :blush:

treex

First Post
OOC: Actually, since I only have my daily left and it can't hit allies. It doesn't matter if you went in or no :p But I'll wait and see if I can pick off anything :D

Darksteed

First Post
*Cyrus nimbly dodges to the side out of the way of the blast of arcane death magic the Wight sent his way. He skids of to the side in a spray of fine beach sand, then bolts forwards just as Ixen moves in to distraction the wight just enough for him to ram his rapier straight through the wights chest. He grins a toothy grin.* Gotcha....

[sblock=Actions]Move: Shift to AD18

Standard: Charging Basic Melee Attack
-Move: Charge to AB18
-Target: Deathlock Wight (AA17)
-Attack: +11 vs. AC (CRIT!!; 31)
-Damage: 1d10+5 damage + 1d8 Attack Finesse. (23 damage)[/sblock]

[sblock=Cyrus]Cyrus- Male Khan Executioner 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 15

AC: 19, Fort: 13, Ref: 17, Will: 11

Initiative: +5, Speed: 6

HP: 22/26, Temp HP:
Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 7/9

Powers-
Garrote Strangle
Poisoned Dagger
Quick Lunge

Action Point [X]
Assassin’s Strike [X]
Predatory Eye [X]
Second Wind [ ]
Sneak Attack [X]

Carrion Crawler Brain Juice [ ]

Arrows 23/24[/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Ixenvalignat's eyebrows shoot up impressed at the khan's bladework as the point of Cyrus' rapier protrudes form the wight's chest, nearly skewering the dragonborn himself, "Well done!"
OOC: ENWorld didn't t let me give you xp for that, so I figured I'd work it into the game.

Remove ads