• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Desolation Island (DM: jsb420; JUDGE: covaithe)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: I'll be the gentleman here and concede to healing Finnean. That way you don't have to worry about whether or not you did the right thing. Plus, I'm curious to see if Ixenvalignat would survive this situation. If he does not survive, we can see about raising (and thus overhauling) him. I was kind of disappointed with my choices of powers scores anyway :p.

treex

First Post
Jesse from the back lines, felt quite safe. He decided to help the front lines, which seemed to struggling with the brute force of the Craud Crusher. Instead of casting a spell however, Jesse went into fits of coughs. As he stood straight, blood was trickling from his mouth.

"Ugh, still in bad shape. Better get further."
he thought.

He hobbled along, stumbling once or twice, blood dripping from his chin.

[sblock=Actions]Phantasmal Assault @ Craud Crusher 1d20+6=8 MISSED What BS.
Move to AB8[/sblock]

OOC: Summary
  • Phantasmal Assault did squat.
  • Jesse is now at AB8
  • Great shot, Ardens!
  • The potion is still in Jesse's hand, if anyone asks, he just forgot :p
  • I was busy, getting my driving license today. Had intense practice recently, four solid hours of driving.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Status:
Jesse Tey’un – Tiefling Wizard
Init: +0 Speed: 6
Passive Perception:11; Passive Insight: 16
AC: 15 Fort 12 Ref 16 Will 15
HP: 12/23 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 5 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Elven
Str:8 Dex:10 Wis:13 Con:13 Int:20 Cha:15

Powers:
Ghost Sound
Light
Magic Missile
Phantom Bolt
Phantasmal Assault
Suggestion
Infernal Wrath
Grasping Shadows

Second Wind
(Illusory Obstacles -Spellbook)
Phantom Chasm
Cloak of Resistance +1
(Horrid Whispers – Spellbook)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=treex]Thanks and congratulations on your license![/sblock]

OOC: It may make more sense for Damien to wait until Cyrus/Finnean/Ixen make their death saves before deciding whom to give the potion to. So if you agree, make your saves.

Circio

First Post
[sblock=Demonic Jester]Since Ixen made his saving throw, it looks like Finn (who already has one failed death save) is the best target for your potion. Why don't you act before him so Finn can act on his turn.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: It may make more sense for Damien to wait until Cyrus/Finnean/Ixen make their death saves before deciding whom to give the potion to. So if you agree, make your saves.

OOC: I disagree. You are asking all of us to give up our turn for no good reason. Pick someone and heal them so that they don't lose their action for the round.

DemonicJester

First Post
"NOOO LITTLE ONE DON'T DIE ON ME!!!" He shouts as he bounds to Finn's side and clutches the tiny halfling in his arms. He gingerly pours the potion down his comrades throat with surprising dexterity considering his paw is twice the size of the potion.

[sblock=Actions]Minor = Draw health potion
Move X9 -> U8 going around the Craud to avoid OA and crossing the difficult terrain
Standard = Healing potion on Finn[/sblock]

Remove ads