• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Happy Birthday!

The very first platform to our right is labeled with an A and a G. Is that typo, or is that tiny platform two different elevations?

Or perhaps one atop the other?[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 1 Combat Actions:

The goliath pulls back her arm and hurls her razor edged shield across her body at the left staff wielder. The magic shield ricochets off the arcane caster with a sickening crunch and vanishes to reappear on the fighter's arm. She whispers back to the party behind her, "Concentrate all fire on the casters first, and if you can yank them off those platforms, that would be really good too." Then readies herself to protect the shooter's in her party from the incoming meleers.

[sblock=Actions]Free: speak
Minor:
Move:
Standard: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2470250/Throwing Shield=24, 1d8+5=11 to P1.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Rohna]Rohna AC24, HP 50/57 (Temp HP 4), Resist all 1, Surges/Value 10/15, Saves: F21/R16/W16, AP: 1/1
Powers:
Cleave
Crushing Surge
Throwing Shield

Pass Forward
Rhino Strike
Passing Attack
Stone's Endurance
Spirit's Fang
Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace
Crack the Shell[/sblock]OOC - Does the water count as difficult terrain?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Gripping his crossbow Tondrek slips behind the bear-thing, Tondrek takes aim after a quick enchantment. The bolt wobles a bit, its magic trying to cling go those around the halfork.[sblock=Actions]Shift to R28; Magic Weapon vs. P1: AC 21, 14 hp and R, M, & S get +1 to hit/+3 to damage if it hits.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 7
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 21 (22 with Staff), Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 58/58, Bloodied: 29, Surge: 14, Surges left: 1/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike
Gale-Force Infusion

Obedient Servant
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Targeting Crossbow +2 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
Clockwork Bomb
2 Woundpatches
2 Alchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 0/9; Bloodied 4

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Tondrek_(stonegod)[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]A and I(mislabeled map, doubled up letter, and forgot the shelf directly above you) are different platforms, 5' and 45' respecttively. Please not that there is a landing on ground level right in front of Rohna(as pointed before)then there is a shelf 40' up above that. Hopefully that doesn't confuse you too much. Water is not difficult terrain.[/sblock]

The goliath pulls back her arm and hurls her razor edged shield across her body at the left staff wielder. The magic shield ricochets off the arcane caster with a sickening crunch and vanishes to reappear on the fighter's arm. She whispers back to the party behind her, "Concentrate all fire on the casters first, and if you can yank them off those platforms, that would be really good too." Then readies herself to protect the shooter's in her party from the incoming meleers.

Gripping his crossbow Tondrek slips behind the bear-thing, Tondrek takes aim after a quick enchantment. The bolt wobles a bit, its magic trying to cling go those around the halfork. Even so, that bolt pierces the scales of the kobold, eliciting a groan of pain.

The staff-wielder utter words of magic and flames fall over Mitra and Rohna. The fire just passes through the spirit, but the flames burn the goliath, catching the clothes underneath her armor aflame. The creatures then step back and take flight, as magic holds them aloft. Their flight takes them to shelves near the back of the room, out of the range of the dangerous spellcasters at the rear of the party.

[sblock=ooc]P1/P2 vs Rohna/Mitra (1d20+13=27, 1d6+5=8, 1d20+13=15, 1d6+5=11)Hits Rohna for 7 and 4 ongoing fire after dr. Other attack misses Mitra.[/sblock]

The other kobolds follow suit, falling back to the rear of the room, hoping to lure the adventurers from the passage.

Init: Round 1

Rohna: 19
Tondrek: 17
Baddies: 16
Tamarand: 13
Shava: 7
Roswyn: 5

Tondrek: 58/58 1/10(13) AP: 1;
Tamarand: 46/46 2/8(11) AP: 1--; mummy rot;
Shava: 44/44 0/7(11) AP: 1; +1 to hit +3 damage ueoTnt
Roswyn: 39/39 3/7(9) AP: 1
Rohna: 50/57 ; 7/15 AP: 1;+1 to hit +3 damage ueoTnt; ongoing 4 fire damage

P1: -25

Attachments

• den round 1 update 1.xls
    19 KB · Views: 96

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - do you guys want to charge into the middle where we can draw the dragon too, or pick at them from the hallway? Rohna can take a single step forward so you can reach the bad guys, without them being able to melee you.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Probably not the best move to charge in as they'll be able to focus fire on you, 1 step forward might be good, it'll let you act as guard still, although we are then in fireball formation and if a dragon shows up with...say a breath weapon, we're all nicely lined up for it.

Personally I think we need to spread out, although it might be a bit hard in the small-ish confines of this room, but that's my suggestions. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I agree. I am far less than comfortable fighting in a clump.

I can use Sorcerous Sirrocco to get myself and one other person away quickly.

I still don't quite understand the map. Is I and H the main floor with the water? Is there a terrain difference there?[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads