[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava blows a stray hair out of her face and then ties the hole thing back with resolution. "I don't like this." She says quite plainly, not caring if the floating skull hears or not.

She re-grips her dagger one more time, before checking her equipment quickly. "But yes let's slay the dragon."

Can't argue with the obvious economics involved here. Just need to make sure we're not walking into a trap.

[sblock=ooc]Insight 28 to judge to general truthiness/motivation of the skull. I can't believe I didn't do it before.[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Shava Devla d'Lyrandar
Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 5
Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 12
HP 26/44, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 9, Surges 2/7
AC 16; Fortitude 15, Reflex 16, Will 19
Speed 6
AP: 1

Skills Arcana +7, Athletics +12, Diplomacy +13, Insight +9
Feats Mark of Storm, Sorcerous Blade Channeling, Sure Climber
Equipment Challenge-Seeking Dagger +2, Sylvan Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Safewing Amulet +1, Identification Papers, with Portrait, Waterskin, Sunrod (2), Rope, hempen (50 ft.), Pouch, Belt (empty), Rations, Trail (10), Grappling Hook, Flint and Steel, Everburning Torch, Backpack (empty), Arcane Signet Ring, Ritual Book, Belt of Vim, 1 Healiing Potion
Rituals Summon Winds

Powers
Lightning Strike, Storm Walk
Guiding Strike, Thunder Slam, Thundering Gust, Sorcerous Sirocco, Storm Power Defenses, Second Wind
Howling Tempest, Thunder Leap
Full Sheet[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
The group is able to catch their breath during the conversation with the skull. Shava doesn't sense any falsehoods from the skull, and the group continues on.

[sblock=ooc]I need a save from Tamarand too see if he contracts mummy rot. A new marching order may be required as well.
Rohna-Mitra
Tondrek-Shava
Roswyn-Tamarand
How does that look? I'll update tomorrow, so if you wish, go ahead and roll an init for yourself. I'll also like to know who is contributing healing surges to Tondrek's infusion. Probably Rohna? [/sblock]

Tondrek: 20/58 4/10(13) AP: 1; bloodied
Tamarand: 46/46 2/8(11) AP: 1--; mummy rot;
Shava: 26/44 2/7(11) AP: 1;
Roswyn: 32/39 4/7(9) AP: 1
Rohna: 50+4/57 ; 10/15 AP: 1-

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava takes her place next to Tondrek, letting the drow fall behind with Roswyn this time. She keeps ten paces between Rohna and herself.

[sblock=ooc]
Order looks good. Shava will keep 2 squares between Rohna and herslef.

Spending last two surges to get to full.

Init 7[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Shava Devla d'Lyrandar
Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 5
Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 12
HP 44/44, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 9, Surges 0/7
AC 16; Fortitude 15, Reflex 16, Will 19
Speed 6
AP: 1

Skills Arcana +7, Athletics +12, Diplomacy +13, Insight +9
Feats Mark of Storm, Sorcerous Blade Channeling, Sure Climber
Equipment Challenge-Seeking Dagger +2, Sylvan Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Safewing Amulet +1, Identification Papers, with Portrait, Waterskin, Sunrod (2), Rope, hempen (50 ft.), Pouch, Belt (empty), Rations, Trail (10), Grappling Hook, Flint and Steel, Everburning Torch, Backpack (empty), Arcane Signet Ring, Ritual Book, Belt of Vim, 1 Healiing Potion
Rituals Summon Winds

Powers
Lightning Strike, Storm Walk
Guiding Strike, Thunder Slam, Thundering Gust, Sorcerous Sirocco, Storm Power Defenses, Second Wind
Howling Tempest, Thunder Leap
Full Sheet[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
After skirting the undeadles, Tondrek finally catches his breath and takes a few moments to himself. You can see him fiddle with something in his pack, mumbling some arcane chant and as he finishes, a clay arm can briefly be seen before he restows the pack. Tondrek then looks over everyone's magic items a moment, amking sure everything is working properly.

OOC: Tondrek: 58/58 1/10(13). That's 3 HS to get to full. Crafty is back, and he is offering to use his Arcane Empowerment on 1 person's magic item: Either recharge a daily or gain a 1 use +2 to damage. Let me know who wants it.[sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 7
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 21 (22 with Staff), Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 58/58, Bloodied: 29, Surge: 14, Surges left: 1/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike
Gale-Force Infusion

Obedient Servant
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Targeting Crossbow +2 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
Clockwork Bomb
2 Woundpatches
2 Alchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 0/9; Bloodied 4

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Tondrek_(stonegod)[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Rohna will offer all the HS that Tondrek needs to recharge his infusions, as she still has 10. Will the item daily power be immediately reusable without an extended rest? If so then either bring back doggie or Rohna's hammer could be recharged? I don't know if any other items were used though.[/sblock]The goliath places her coal black hand once more on the artificer's shoulder to let the healing energies be redirected to where they can be more easily used. The visible crimson crystal formations in her skin that can be seen through the joints in her glossy armor pulse and glow bright during this gift of energy. "I am just a walking life raft my friends, point me where you want me." Rohna then waves her hand over the ground next to her and Mitra comes walking back out of the shadows shaking her massive head in silence and yawns as if she was asleep. Drawing her hammer once more it catches flame again to serve as light and weapon to be wielded against one of the ancient scurges of Eberron.

Dragon fight Initiative =19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads