[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
"You say the half-elf left a message with you? What did it say? I'll consider your request if you tell me" Tamarand says coolly, his daggers still out.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"You say the half-elf left a message with you? What did it say? I'll consider your request if you tell me" Tamarand says coolly, his daggers still out.

Seeing the cockiness of the drow, the flames of the creature brighten for a moment. "I sense your power, though I don't know your kind, dark elf. I could teach you much more than you know. Do not test me. The answer to your question is this: He wished an item from the dragon's hoard, a glyph of some sort. There has yet to be an answer to the half-breed's request."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Halfy-elf work or no work for dragon? Sounds like no work. Halfy-elf have name? If so, maybbe we talk later with him. Tondrek shrugs and turns to others. Dragon big bad thing and you want to stop big bad things, right? For little halfamaling and stuff?

EvolutionKB

First Post
"The half elf wished a deal, but the dragon has yet to respond to his request. I do not know his name. I don't know what brought you down here. Nor do I know a "halfamaling". I have stated my terms, do you accept?"

ryryguy

First Post
"A halfling looking for a 'sigil', hmmm..." Roswyn whispers to Shava.

She addresses the skull. "So, your terms: in exchange for eliminating the dragon and his minions, you will also lead us to your cache of magic. I think we can agree... if you also agree to allow us to leave in peace with the contents of said cache. Deal?"

She thinks for a moment. "One other question. This half-elf. Did you happen to notice if he bore a dragonmark?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Upon the mention of halfbreed Shava raises and eyebrow and quickly switches her grip on the dagger. Half-breed. I'll show this floating refuse. . . But she bites her lip and digs in her heels as her allies ask some clearly useful questions.

She waits for the final reply.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ryryguy]The half elf is looking for the glyph, not a halfing. I think SG was talking about the halfling that hired you guys.[/sblock]

She addresses the skull. "So, your terms: in exchange for eliminating the dragon and his minions, you will also lead us to your cache of magic. I think we can agree... if you also agree to allow us to leave in peace with the contents of said cache. Deal?"

She thinks for a moment. "One other question. This half-elf. Did you happen to notice if he bore a dragonmark?"

"That is fair, I suppose," the skull laughs heartily. "The half-elf had no markings on him, except for a scar on his cheek."

The skull flies to the corner near the ceiling and the four armed skeleton stands aside, blades by it's side. "Like I said, it's not far." The skull's gaze follows the group as they begin to move down the tunnel.

[sblock=ooc]Go ahead and give any final thoughts on the situation, and exactly what you are doing.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek keeps his staff high, but seems ready to go. He adds in a low whisper. Keep apart, though. Just in case.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - Did this count as a short rest? I'd rather go into the final battle fully rested, but if its right around the corner we can't just come back tomorrow can we?

renau1g

First Post
"Well, anyone want to kill a dragon? I wouldn't mind a magical trinket or two for our troubles. After all, I hate to work for free" Tamarand says with a grin. He makes no offer to lead this time, having learned the painful lesson last time. The drow will valiantly offer to cover the rear, sticking to the shadows.

[sblock=OOC]
Tamarand will use 3 surges to get back to full.

Stealth stealth (1d20+14=19) ha. Very nice... no reason to have decent rolls for it. ;)
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 5
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -1 penalty.
HP: 46/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge: 11, Surges left: 2/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: used
Powers -
Burning Spray
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness, Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip
[
Ice Javelins
Thunder Leap
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mount]
*Left Behind*
Giant Lizard, Draft
Large natural beast Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1