[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
With both targets bunching up, Tamarand again cuts a tiny hole over their heads and more meteorites come flying out at them. The drow attempts to knock out the enemies. The spellcaster once again raises a hemisphere of scales around him, keeping him from certain death. A few of the space projectiles hit around the feet of the other, which are easily dodged.

[sblock=ooc]Miss W because of interupt. Miss K too.[/sblock]

The dwarf lies unconscious, bleeding on the ground...

[sblock=ooc]I won't roll this yet. Still no map change.[/sblock]

Round 10

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--Acted
Kobolds: 10--Acted
Tondrek: 9--Acted
Tamarand: 9--Acted
Brenron: 9--
Rohna: 4--

Tondrek: 34/53 6/10(13) AP: 0
Shava: 26/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--
Brenron: -10/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --dying
Tamarand: 24/41 8/8(10) AP: 0
Rohna: 13/51 resist 1 all 11/13 AP: 1--bloodied-+1 att/+3dam for next att
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -114----bloodied-marked by Rohna--3 to next damage roll
K: -72--bloodied

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Roswyn has no healing potions (I forgot to buy one, d'oh) and a pretty crappy Heal check for stabilizing... so don't expect much help for Brenron from her...[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 10 Action:

Rohna angles through the door past her comrades, and furrows her brow as she knits her wounds together.
[sblock=Actions]Free:
Minor:
Move: (I,8)
Standard: Healing Surge 13.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Rohna]Rohna AC24, HP 26/51 (Temp HP 4), Resist all 1, Surges/Value 9/13, Saves: F21/R16/W16, AP: 1
Powers:
Cleave
Crushing Surge
Throwing Shield

Pass Forward
Rhino Strike
Shield Bash

Stone's Endurance

Spirit's Fang
Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rohna steps away, focusing to embody the strength of a mountain. She feels refreshed.

The kobolds sneer and laugh as they know they have the sturdy goliath on the run.

Round 10

Tondrek: 9--Acted
Tamarand: 9--Acted

Shava: 26/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--
Rohna: 25/51 resist 1 all 10/13 AP: 1--bloodied-+1 att/+3dam for next att

W: -114----bloodied-marked by Rohna--3 to next damage roll
K: -72--bloodied

Attachments

• dirty money round 10.7.xls
    30 KB · Views: 58

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Holidays...]I'm out of town starting tomorrow, thru the 25th. I think I may be able to post tomorrow evening, after that I may not be able to post again until 25th or 26th. Please NPC Roswyn! (she doesn't have much interesting to do at this point anyhow[/sblock]
Roswyn darts across the room to get an angle on the defiant kobolds, and aims a burst of fire in their direction, trying to burst the air around them to knock them unconscious.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Walk to G8
Standard: Scorching Burst @ M6. Looks like a hit on K (27 vs reflex) for 12 (nonlethal) fire damage. (As usual, I cannot hit W!)
Reaction: Use fade away if hit by an attack.[/sblock]
[sblock=Roswyn stat block]Lady Roswyn d'Sivis- Female Gnome Wizard 4
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:18, Will:19 -- Speed:5
HP:25/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:4/7
Initiative +2
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: NOT USED
Powers: Cantrips, Phantom Bolt, Scorching Burst, Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Hypnotic Pattern, Daunting Presence, Horrid Whispers, Majestic Word, Fade Away, Cloak of Resistance
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Watching the dwarf fall puts her self into a defensive position as she carefully weaves over to him. Not wanting to risk healing him till conditions are at least slightly better she strikes out at her enemies again.

[sblock=actions]
Move: Shift to K7.
Standard: Lightning Strike, +8 vs reflex. 1d8+9 Lighting damage and 3 lightning damage to the K.
I took the -2 fire damage in advance.

I have no healing potions either. If no one else can heal Brenron by my turn comes gain I will attempt a heal check.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Shava Devla d'Lyrandar
Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 4 (+2 to all defenses, TENT)
Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 12
HP 246/39, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 9, Surges 6/7
AC 16; Fortitude 14, Reflex 16, Will 19
Speed 6
AP: 0

Skills Arcana +7, Athletics +12, Diplomacy +13, Insight +9
Feats Mark of Storm, Sorcerous Blade Channeling, Sure Climber
Equipment Challenge-Seeking Dagger +2, Sylvan Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Safewing Amulet +1, Identification Papers, with Portrait, Waterskin, Sunrod (2), Rope, hempen (50 ft.), Pouch, Belt (empty), Rations, Trail (10), Grappling Hook, Flint and Steel, Everburning Torch, Backpack (empty), Arcane Signet Ring, Ritual Book
Rituals Summon Winds

Powers
Lightning Strike, Storm Walk
Guiding Strike, Thunder Slam, Thundering Gust, Sorcerous Sirocco, Storm Power Defenses, Second Wind
Howling Tempest
Full Sheet[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
-''Can't... even... muster... a monologue.''

[sblock=ooc]Death save: 12, no change: death save for Brenron (1d20=12) [/sblock]

Roswyn darts across the room to get an angle on the defiant kobolds, and aims a burst of fire in their direction, trying to burst the air around them to knock them unconscious. The armored kobold darts out of the way, but strikes his head against the wall, dazing him. The spellcasting kobold steps away from the fire as it licks the floor where it stood.

Watching the dwarf fall puts her self into a defensive position as she carefully weaves over to him. Not wanting to risk healing him till conditions are at least slightly better she strikes out at her enemies again. Her dagger touches the kobold, scorching skin while the smell of ozone lingers in the air. The lightning arcs to the other combatant, flinging him back against the wall where he spasms in place for a moment.

[sblock=ooc]lightning strike vs W for shava (1d20+8=23, 1d8+9=12) Hit for 12, plus the extra to K.[/sblock]

On it's last legs the pair of kobolds attempt to strike to take down the lightning sorceress. The dragonshield steps over the prone body of the dwarf, flanking with the spellcaster. The blade slides into her ribs, and it jerks the weapon to the side, like it was badly carving a turkey, and then slides the weapon out, slick with blood.

After it's ally completes it attack, the wizardly kobold takes a quick step back. The jerking of the blade caused Sheeva to go off balance and the last thing she sees is an orb of black acid striking her in the chest, and then all goes black.
[sblock=ooc]Ouch. Hit AC 27 for 14 damage. K vs Shava (1d20+11=27, 2d6+4=14) acid orb vs Sheeva (1d20+9=21, 1d10+7=17) Hits Sheeva's reflex with a 21 for 17 acid damage. Oops forgot the -3 to damage. Doesn't matter Sheeva's still out and dying.[/sblock]

Round 11

Tondrek: 9--
Tamarand: 9--

Shava: -4/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--dying
Rohna: 25/51 resist 1 all 10/13 AP: 1--bloodied-+1 att/+3dam for next att

W: -126----bloodied-
K: -87--bloodied

Attachments

• dirty money round 11.xls
    30 KB · Views: 59

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand looks on in disbelief as the Lyrander sorcerer falls to the kobold's blade. "This can't be happening, these rats should be cowering before us, not killing us." the drow thinks. He fires another orb of acid, but Tamarand's distracted by his thoughts. Not wanting to end up like the others, the drow moves back out onstage.

[sblock=OOC]

Move: To S13 (just in case)
Standard: Acid Orb on W - vs ref; dmg (1d20 8=15, 1d10 11=13) nope....
Minor:n/a

[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 4
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -1 penalty.
HP: 24/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Acid Orb
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness,Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip

Ice Javelins
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mount]
*Left Behind*
Giant Lizard, Draft
Large natural beast Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 17*; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 13