[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Whistling to draw Doggie to his side, Tondrek drops his crossbow and picks up his staff. He traces its length with a a practiced gesture, then attempts to bring it down on the knight before him. With a guttural STOP BEING BAAAAAADD!!!, he smashes the kobold upside the head with a staggering blow!.[sblock=Actions]Drop crossbow (free), move Doggie to I6 (minor), draw Battlestaff (move), use Magic Weapon on K: Crit, 21 nonlethal damage and Doggie and Rhona gain a +1 to hit and +3 to damage TENT Tondrek.

Note, if K attacks Tondrek, he'll use his immediate action to have Doggie attack as an interrupt.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 6
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 22, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 45/53, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 5/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike

Icebound Sigil
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
2 Clockwork Bombs
2 Woundpatches
2 Alchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 22/9; Bloodied 4

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 11 Action:

Rohna steps back through her party and slings her shield in a tight little arc at the kobold in the doorway.
[sblock=Actions]Free:
Minor:
Move: Shift (H,7)
Standard: Throw Shield (K) Throwing Shield=21, 1d8+8=14.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Rohna]Rohna AC24, HP 26/51 (Temp HP 4), Resist all 1, Surges/Value 9/13, Saves: F21/R16/W16, AP: 1
Powers:
Cleave
Crushing Surge
Throwing Shield

Pass Forward
Rhino Strike
Shield Bash

Stone's Endurance

Spirit's Fang
Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Whistling to draw Doggie to his side, Tondrek drops his crossbow and picks up his staff. He traces its length with a a practiced gesture, then attempts to bring it down on the knight before him. With a guttural STOP BEING BAAAAAADD!!!, he smashes the kobold upside the head with a staggering blow! The kobold blinks twice, stumbles and falls to the ground.

Tamarand looks on in disbelief as the Lyrander sorcerer falls to the kobold's blade, then in more disbelief as Tondrek knocks out the knight with his staff. "This can't be happening, these rats should be cowering before us, not killing us." the drow thinks. He fires another orb of acid, but Tamarand's distracted by his thoughts. Not wanting to end up like the others, the drow moves back out onstage.

[sblock=ooc]I'll let Rohna redo her actions. Another update coming later tonight.[/sblock]

Round 11

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--Acted
Kobolds: 10--Acted
Tondrek: 9--Acted
Tamarand: 9--Acted
Brenron: 9--
Rohna: 4--

Tondrek: 34/53 6/10(13) AP: 0
Shava: -4/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--dying
Brenron: -10/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --dying
Tamarand: 24/41 8/8(10) AP: 0
Rohna: 25/51 resist 1 all 10/13 AP: 1--bloodied-
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -126----bloodied-
K: -103--unconscious

EvolutionKB

First Post
Brenron groans slightly as his lifeblood starts to run on the floor.

[sblock=ooc]Death save fail #1. death save for Brenron (1d20=4) [/sblock]

Rohna steps to the doorway and slings her shield at the kobold wizard, but the creature slaps the whirling steel away with his cane.

Round 12

Roswyn: 14-
Shava: 13--
Kobolds: 10--
Tondrek: 9--
Tamarand: 9--

Brenron: -10/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --dying; 1 failed death save
Rohna: 25/51 resist 1 all 10/13 AP: 1--bloodied-
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -126----bloodied-
K: -103--unconscious

Attachments

• dirty money round 12.xls
    30 KB · Views: 63

ryryguy

First Post
"SHAVA! No!" Roswyn cries out as her Lyrandar friend crumples under the kobolds' assault. I have to get to her! I have to help her! she thinks frantically, searching for a way past the solder looming over her. Then Tondrek steps in front of her and cold cocks him with a solid blow from his staff.

"He's really quite strong..." flashes through her head. She stares past to the now unblocked Shava and Brenron, then wrinkles her nose as a faint smell of acid-burned flesh reaches her nose. She looks up and snarls at the remaining kobold, casting a quick spell. The kobold sees Tondrek's staff leap out of his hands and fly straight at his head, but he ignores the illusion.

OOC: 20 vs Will, I know that's a miss... max damge, too, rats!

[sblock=ooc]Scorpius, has Shava really used her second wind too? What a pain... If so I'm thinking maybe to attack rather than attempt the DC 15 Heal check to stabilize...[/sblock]

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ok then, guess I'll attack the wizard then... though with that damn shield power, even if I hit, I doubt I'll be able to hit... if that makes sense. :)

I'll edit my move into previous post.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
"SHAVA! No!" Roswyn cries out as her Lyrandar friend crumples under the kobolds' assault. I have to get to her! I have to help her! she thinks frantically, searching for a way past the solder looming over her. Then Tondrek steps in front of her and cold cocks him with a solid blow from his staff.

"He's really quite strong..." flashes through her head. She stares past to the now unblocked Shava and Brenron, then wrinkles her nose as a faint smell of acid-burned flesh reaches her nose. She looks up and snarls at the remaining kobold, casting a quick spell. The kobold sees Tondrek's staff leap out of his hands and fly straight at his head, but he ignores the illusion as the scale shield again materializes and blocks the illusionary strike.

The kobold grinning yellowed teeth at the downed opponents turns, throwing an orb of acid at the drow. His quick movement and the agility of his opponent lets the acid orb skip across the floor, sizzling as it strikes the stone.

[sblock=ooc]acid orb at Tamarand ref (1d20+7=14, 1d10+9=11) no map change [/sblock]

Round 12

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--
Kobolds: 10--
Tondrek: 9--
Tamarand: 9--

Brenron: -10/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --dying; 1 failed death save