Adventure: Echoes of O

PierceSG

First Post
[sblock=Active Mini Stat]Ashurn Dhara (Ash) Initiative: 4
Passive Insight: 11, Passive Perception: 15
Senses
: Normal, Speed: 6, Size: Medium
HP: 19/24, Bloodied: 12 Poisoned (Ongoing 5, saves end)
Amount of Surges: 2/7, Surge value: 6
AC: 16(+0), Fortitude: 12(+0), Reflex: 17(+0), Will: 14(+0)
Action Point(s): 0/1, Second Wind: Available
Main Hand: Hzakan Shadow Blade
Off-hand: Shurikens 10/10. Range: 6/12
Basic Melee Attack: 1d20+5 vs AC. 1d4+2 damage.
Basic Ranged Attack: 1d20+9 vs AC. 1d4+6 damage (Dagger) 1d20+7 vs AC. 1d6+5 damage (Shuriken).

Powers:
Sly Flourish: To Hit: Hzakan Shadow Blade+9 vs AC (1d4+9). Shuriken +7 vs AC (1d6+8).
Deft Strike: To Hit: Hzakan Shadow Blade +9 vs AC (1d4+6).
Shuriken +7 vs AC (1d6+5).
Piercing Strike: To Hit: Hzakan Shadow Blade +9 vs Reflex (1d4+6).
Positioning Strike: To Hit: Hzakan Shadow Blade +9 vs Will (1d4+6).
[Expended]Trick Strike: To Hit: Hzakan Shadow Blade +9 vs AC (3d4+6). Shuriken +7 vs AC (3d6+5).
*Sneak Attack: +2d8 against target I've combat advantage with.
*Weapon Focus - Light Blades: +1 feat bonus to damage roll on attacks with light blades.
*Hzakan Shadow Blade's (+1 Subtle Dagger) Property: +1 to all attack & damage rolls. +1 additional damage to targets Ashurn have Combat Advantage against. On Critical: +1d6 additional damage.[/sblock]

Seeing Rabbit retreating and moving towards the rest of the group, Ashurn too went with Rabbit. But not before throwing his dagger towards the spear wielding gnoll that had just attacked him.

[sblock=Actions]Move = L12, K12, J12, I11 & lastly H10. Directly southeast square of Les.
Standard = Sly Flourish vs K10. 21 vs AC, damage 10.
Free = Retrieve the magical dagger.[/sblock]

"Well, I'm here now, ain't I." grinned Ash as he stood beside Les with his hand outstretch to retrieve his returning dagger.

Don Incognito

First Post
Ash's blade strikes true as he and 7 Rabbit retreat towards Les. The githyanki unleashes her assault upon the floating flesh-thing. Although the chain only succeeds in hitting air, her display of power pushes her allies to new heights (Ash hits, Les misses, everyone get 6 temporary hitpoints).

The final club-wielding gnoll produces a dagger and throws it toward 7 Rabbit, but the pitch is low. The dagger bounces twice before skidding to a stop, several feet from 7 Rabbit (O4 throws a dagger at 7 Rabbit, but it has a -4 to the attack roll; -2 from concealment, -2 from long range. It totally misses).

Map

Initiative:
"Fluffy" (DC): 26
Sessadore (3/27, 6thp):
Dawn Raven (16/24): 19
Spear Gnoll K10 (10 damage): 18
JNC (9/30, 5thp): 17
Club Gnoll D10 (Dead): 17
Pierce (19/24, 6thp): 16
Spear Gnoll D7 (Dead): 13
Club Gnoll O4 (30 damage, bloodied): 13
Dimsdale (20/31, weaponless, 6thp): 3<<Your Turn!

[sblock=OOC]Kruk is up next. He's weaponless, but picking up a weapon is a minor action.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=JUDGE] Les isn't affected by her power as it targets her allies and not her, furthermore it is 6 temporary hitpoints they get , not 5.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk picks up the weapon of the dead gnoll at D10 and moves to a location that gives him an advantage to hit the flying fiend. Not used to the club he takes his best shot, swinging with all of his might in a downward motion with the intent of knocking his foe from air to ground.

[sblock=actions]
minor: pick up weapon at d10 (a two handed club I think)
movement: move to f8 for the flank
attack: reaping strike: 1d20+7+2=11 assuming it misses I still do 4 points damage.

kruk marks fluffy
[/sblock]

Obviously, his awkward swing with his club shows that he needs a little practice with the new weapon. He still nicks it a bit.

[sblock=stats]
current hp: 18 +6 temp = 24
affects:

Kruk- Male Dwarf Fighter 1
Passive Insight 12 Passive Perception 12; Senses low light vision
HP 31 Bloodied 15 Surge Value 7; Surges Per-Day 12 (five used)
AC 18+1=19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 10 Will 12 Speed 5
+ 5 poison
Resist 5 fire and resist 5 necrotic (armor)
action Points: 0 (used) Second Wind: (used)
Powers
At will: cleave, reaping strike
Encounter: spinning sweep
Daily: brute strike: (used)
[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Kruk is able to score a minor hit on the wing-ed flesh beast with his stolen club.

Through the corner of your eye, you notice that Marley is "putting the boots" to Burodorub. Medium-style.

The flying thing, although clearly rattled by Kruk's attack, flies north before biting down on Raiyek. The thing's teeth pierce Raiyek's plate armor and tear into his flesh. The loss of that much blood proves to be too much for the brave paladin, and his vision fades as he collapses into a heap. Snickering, the flying trickster retreats across the room towards the injured gnoll (Flyby attack is seriously OP. It doesn't provoke opportunity attacks AND it lets the Fluffy basically take a double move while attacking. Since it is a move action and not shifting, Kruk doesn't get a combat challenge attack. Fluffy goes to D7 to attack Raiyek, hits for 11, then flies allllll the way to N3. :/).

Map

Initiative:
"Fluffy" (4 damage, marked by Kruk): 26
Sessadore (-2/27, unconscious):<<Your Turn!
Dawn Raven (16/24): 19
Spear Gnoll K10 (10 damage): 18
JNC (9/30, 6thp): 17
Club Gnoll D10 (Dead): 17
Pierce (19/24, 6thp): 16
Spear Gnoll D7 (Dead): 13
Club Gnoll O4 (30 damage, bloodied): 13
Dimsdale (20/31, 6thp): 3

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Does it prevent opportunity attacks from everyone, or just the target? I had thought flyby attack usually only negated OA's from the target, but not everyone else, but I could be mistaken. In any case, I'm sure I still get hit, so that doesn't change what I get to do now.[/sblock][sblock=Save]First death save evar: 10. And I scrape through by the skin of my teeth. Nice. ;) I do still have my 2nd wind, so someone can use Heal to revive me.[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 1
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 18; Low-light vision
AC:20, Fort:15, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:-2/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges Left:4/11
Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers
Valiant Strike, Holy Strike, Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands (1/3)
Piercing Smite, Channel Divinity, Elven Accuracy, Hunter's Quarry
Paladin's Judgment
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.[/sblock]

Dawn Raven

First Post
Les rushes to Raiyek's side and begins first aid. She tears the backpack off her shoulder and tosses it down on the floor. The githyanki pulls out a roll of bandages and makes a compress to stop the bleeding. She applies pressure to the biggest wound while trying to wrap the others. Blood soaks the cloth and spreads over her fingers. She looks over to where the others are standing. "Finish off those gnolls! I don't want to get clubbed over the head while doing this!"

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Heal 21 to stabilize Raiyek.
Move: E8
Minor: Nothing left
[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Placeholder. I'll post something tonight.

Keep it going guys, you are in the home stretch! Just gotta power through this encounter then reap the sweet sweet rewards

Remove ads