• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Feral Smackdown Battle Royale

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Yes, there is one Monk left the one facing Velbrik as well as the one in the middle of the room...
There was some Orc-mix-up near Gunter, fear not, as I have sorted it all out.
The Dire Wolf is already in melee with Thale, btw...

IC
Telerin <19> casts his Prouce Flame, hitting the Orc <6HP>.

The remaining Feral Monk <19> strikes at Velbrik,mssing the Bard.

Aranel <18> fires another shot at the orc that had tossed Gunter aside like a ragdoll, <4HP>, watching as it finally falls, with arrow,bolt and flame slaying it.

Thurgan <17> swings mightily at the orc, taking his head from his shoulders <17 HP damage...er.>, then moves closer to his elvish ally, hoping to flank the grea wolf on his next attack.

Rurik <12> swings wide, trying to catch the Orc assailing Sturm, though finding his aim untrue, missing the brute.

Velbrik <12>,finding the Orc dead, but a feral Monk right in his face, swings at that beast instead, though he misses his mark.

Kirin <11> slings a bullet at the Feral Leader, missing him.

Felix <10> is up...

Troi <9>
Sturm <7>
Ishmael< 6>
Tara <6>

OoC:New Map coming soon...

Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
"Dargatha Kor th'ss narh Gurfulmuror!"*
Felix shouts as he steps back (into a free space preferably protected by being behind the others) and lets an arrow fly from his bow at the feral leader hoping that those on the other side of the room will be heartened.

*And the fires of our breaths make way the path for us. (Draconic)

ooc/ The orcs effected by the colour spray, are they dead or still only stunned/blinded?/ooc

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Arken said:
"Dargatha Kor th'ss narh Gurfulmuror!"*
Felix shouts as he steps back (into a free space preferably protected by being behind the others) and lets an arrow fly from his bow at the feral leader hoping that those on the other side of the room will be heartened.

*And the fires of our breaths make way the path for us. (Draconic)

ooc/ The orcs effected by the colour spray, are they dead or still only stunned/blinded?/ooc

OoC:Stunned/blinded.
Regardling Troi's attacks: I don't recall anywhere that it says that you have to direct both of your 2 weapon fighting attacks verses the same target. However,since they are simultaneous, attacking one and then seeing if he is down in order to direct the second attack at either him or a different target seems a bit beyond the rules/options. Not a big deal to me, but perhaps a minor rules clarification should be looked into. Anyways, Troi missed with his Whip, although his sword strike...

Felix <10>steps back towards the stairs and let's fly at the Feral Leader,watching in dismay as his arrow goes wide.

Troi <9> stabs at the orc closest him, hitting the brute under the ribcage ,piercing his heart <Crit,11HP,dead orc>. His Whip misses the Feral Leader, the big man in the furs and skins of recent prey snarling and laughing at Troi's consternation.

Sturm <7> swings his scythe at the pesky orc in front of him, missing wide (and almost taking off Ririk's head) <rolled a '1'..:D >.

Ishmael< 6> smashes his foe in the chest <5HP>, eliciting an enraged snarl from the Orc for his efforts.

Tara <6> loads and fires at one of the Orcs that ht Gunter, missing the brute.

Round Three

Feral Orcs <Nat 20>
Ishmael's Orc claws the Paladin <7HP>.
Sturm's Orc misses the gruff Dwarf (Ok, the gruff Dwarf that goes by Sturm..).
The Orc nearest Telerin moves in and leaps for the Druid, drawing an opportune blow from him <I figured that the flame was the obvious choice,since it was in your hand already>, taking a face full of fire <4HP> before slashing Telerin <9HP>, pushing his way up onto the platform...
The 2 orcs that had slayed poor William leap for the platform, one drawing a blow from Ishmael <6HP>,though it fails to achieve the platform,slippin and scrambling as it fails.
The last Orc, death in his eye, Charges at Rurik, though he moves right through Sturm's reach, the Scythe just missing him. The Orc slamming Rurik with his talons <5HP>.

Feral Leader <20> The Dark Priest grins and steps forward ,<casting defensivey>. reaching out an ebony taloned hand to Touch Troi, missing him by inches.Troi feels his skin catch afire for the briefest instant, knowing that the Priest's touch holds some hellish malignancy.

The Dire Wolf lashes out with it's massive jaws, engulfing Thale <hit,15HP,Thale at -3>.Shaking the Cleric like a rabbit, the poor elf's arms hanging limp...

Feral Monk <19>.The Monk nearest Velbrik misses the Bard.
The Monk nearest Troi steps in and slashes him <4HP>.

Telerin <19> Is Up...

Aranel <18>
Thurgan <17>
Rurik <12>
Velbrik <12>
Kirin <11>
Felix <10>
Troi <9>
Sturm <7>
Ishmael <6>

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi (Inspired) - AC: 18; HP: 12/20; Atk: Longsword +3 (1d8+2), Shortsword +5 (1d6+2)

OoC: Uriel, I figured it was just like taking a full attack action with one weapon with multiple attacks - you can direct them at different opponents. Page 143 of the PH also says that you do not need to assign your attacks to opponents ahead of time, and you can wait and see how your earlier attacks turn out before assigning later ones.

"Laugh at me, will ya?" Troi snarls, dropping his whip. "I'll beat th' crap outta ya with Zidaniel's blade, ya bastard!"

He charges at the feral monk, drawing his longsword as he goes.

Charging Stats - AC: 16, Longsword +7 (1d8+2).

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GnomeWorks said:
OoC: Uriel, I figured it was just like taking a full attack action with one weapon with multiple attacks - you can direct them at different opponents. Page 143 of the PH also says that you do not need to assign your attacks to opponents ahead of time, and you can wait and see how your earlier attacks turn out before assigning later ones.

OoC:Oh, I didn't have much of a problem with it, as I said. I just figured that we(LEW) should make sure (my character in CS's game also fights 2w style).
The Monk and the feral Leader are now engaged with Troi, as the above post shows. Psst! He eneds a little back-up,folks!

Arken

Explorer
Felix will shoot at the dire wolf (point blank shot), if it is dead he will instead move to one of the stunned orcs and attack it with his rapier. In any case he will shout out to Velbrik.

"Quickly the wand of healing, can you use it, it is beyond me!! Thurgan let us aid Troi!"

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Ishmael on 6, AC 19, HP 12/19

Sir Ishmael hissed in pain at his wound, the first he's had since entering the monastery. He shrugged away the pain and concentrated on the vile corruption that gripped his enemy. The dire straits of his situation weighed heavily upon him and he needed to strike this Orc down.

"And he smote them like a hammer upon an anvil..." he muttered as he raised Violet, focusing on the power of law and good within himself in turn.

"Thy doom is nigh, savage, and BY MY HAND WROUGHT!!!" cried then Halfling knight as the warsledge stroke fell upon his foe.

<Smite Evil, Power Attack [-2], +5 1d6+6>

Last edited:

Telerin cried out in pain for a moment before quickly regaining himself. This wasn't good. He painfully took a step to the side, behind Aranel, and reached into his pack. He dug out a potion with his hand that wasn't covered in flames, and drank it.

((Taking 5 ft step behind Aranel and drinking my Potion of Cure Wounds...argh this isn't good on any side...))

Remove ads