• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Feral Smackdown Battle Royale

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kahuna Burger said:
[occ]little insomnia and a moment to check in[occ]

kirin has several flasks of holy water still. she will move 20 ft each round she and the demon are alive and throwing a flask each round. When she can move around to troi without directly engaing Mr nasty, (third round by my best count, sucks to be Small) she will burn light to stabalize him, then stay over him to prevent any coup de gracing. More importantly if she recognizes the poison spell and its implications (know arcane and religious both +6 plus the +1 from guidence if she is making the assessment after combat is over) she will use her protection domain ability to give him a +2 to his second save (doesn't look like it will stack with resistance sadly). Except for the occasional gasp of effort, kirin is silent in her actions, neither expressing anger, nor invoking any outside agency to aid her work.

OoC:Gotcha, I've had her 'slinging' like crazy...:D It has actually helped quite a bit.

Last edited:

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik - AC: 16; HP: 4/18; Atk: Longsword +5 (1d8+4, 19-20/x2) [Inspired]

Velbrik swears, hissing in pain as his shoulder begins to blossom with red blood from the bite wound. Holding the wand in his left hand, he closes his eyes and mutters something under his breath, activating its magic.

Velbrik grips the longsword in his right hand defensively, takes one careful step, then leaps over Thale's fallen form, rolling to try to avoid the wolf's jaws. His roll ends near the stunned orcs; Velbrik glances downward to see if they have begun to shake off the effects of Felix's spell.

Activate wand of cure light wound for 1d8+1 healing (standard action); then an untrained tumble +1 to avoid AoOs while moving two squares north and one square east (move action).

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Rurik on 12, AC 16, 16/21 HP: Shortbow w/ +2 arrow, and available boosts: +6, d6+2.

Seeing no one in his immediate periphery, Rurik looks out upon the battlefield. (Shoot at what ye ken kill), he figures. Rurik replaces the waraxe on his belt, draws shortbow, nocks an arrow and lets fly, at the druid if he has an opening, otherwise the demon.

[So, all of this I can fit in one round, taking advantage of Quickdraw. Put waraxe back on belt, draw bow, draw arrow at random (+2!), shoot at the druid or the demon.]

Telerin sighed with relief and looked to the last Orc, "Whitefang! Get that one!" he pointed in front of Aranel.
His hand then quickly reached back and drew another arrow, bringing up his bow and aiming to the demon. With a quick few words to help the wooden arrow along, he let it loose.

((Using up my last(I think) of the +2 arrows to hit that big thingy.))

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: dpdx, I am changng Rurik's action based on the fact that there is a Large Demon in his way before he gets to act. Feel free to rant and ask for me to change it back, if you like, but the results are quite impressive as I played them out.

Telerin <19> draws and fires an enchanted arrow, sending it deep within the flesh of he Demon <9HP>. The thing yet stands, though Telerin's arrow definately hurt it.

Aranel <18>,waits...

Thurgan <17> again scores a big hit upon the Dire Wolf <11HP>, causing the supernaturally summoned Beast toyowl in pain, though it fights on.

The Demon <15> orientes upon the most hated of it's enemies, launching itself at Ishmael, Charging forward and impaling the young Paladin with it's Envenomed tail...Ishmael feels his strength sudenly diminish <6HP and-5 Str>, thogh he retains is feet and his grip upon Violet.

Rurik <12>, thinking a moment ago of sending his arrow winging into the exposed back of the Feral Druid, now finds himself with a massive Demon who has just stabbed his ally Ishmael and is looming at hand.
Swinging his Waraxe <Crit,confirmed 24 HP>, Rurik steps forwards and leaps skywards (for a Dwarf),taking the Damned Thing's head from it's shoulders as it leaned forwards to bite the young Knight.The Demon falls, a heap of gory flesh, the smell already permeating the area with it's foulness and reek...

Velbrik <12> uses the Wand <9HP> and then tries to tumble away <6 total ack...>,getting bitten <11HP..I rolled a '1> in the process. He finds himself out of melee with the massive Wolf and staring right at the Dark Druid who stands gloating over the scene before him...The Feral man sniffs looking strangely perplexed as he gazes at Velbrik. Then, in draconic, he says 'Well,well, it shall be a pleasure to dine upon your flesh,I have not tasted of it's kind as-of-yet...'

Whitefang leaps past the dead Demon and at the sole standing Orc, failing to knock him down, but biting his arm savagely <7HP>.

Aranel acts...swinging down off of the ledge <Tumbling DC made>, she lands behind the Orc, stabbing upwards with her blade <9HP in cluding Sneak from WF's flank>. The Orc snarls beifly and falls dead, the wolf still rippingat his arm. Whitefang stops, smiling up at Aranel, his tonge lollng off to one side.

Kirin <11> moves with hasts < double move 40'> to the bottom (south) side of the makeshift alter, gore still dripping off of it, staining her clothes. Peering around, she can see troi's still form and the dark Druid standing over hm.
Several yards away, the other party still battles the summoned Dire Wolf, though one of them, the Bard, she thinks (from her meeting at the Inn) rolls away, though he gets nipped by the Wolf. He ends his movement facing the Druid, sword in hand.

Thale,weakened but desperate,sees the Feral Monk at hand,as well as the Wolf and picks his Axe up in weakened fingers, swinging it low (he is lying down), taking off the Monk's foot, dropping him <8HP> to the ground, the blood pumping from his veins...

Felix <10> Is Up
Troi <9>
Sturm <7>
Ishmael <6>
Tara<6>

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
[Well, OK, then, hard to argue with that logic. That's what I get for posting before all the bad guys have moved. :D]

Arken

Explorer
Seeing the fearful demon felled Felix takes heart and aims an arrow at the seemingly unstoppable wolf before him. Worriedly he glances towards the point where Troi was defeated and Velbrik stands towards the the feral druid.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Felix fires his arrow true, his boyhood training coming back, even though his years of late had been spent studying musty old Arcane Tomes.The shaft strikes the Dire Wolf <7HP>, staggering the beast, though it remains on it's feet yet...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:And away we go!

IC

Sturm moves North, 20 feet closer and in a position to Charge onhis next opportunity.

Tara fires her crossbow, missing the Druid by a mile.

Ishmael is up...

Remove ads