• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Get Me to the Church on Time (DM: BenBrown, Judge: Renau1g)

Tenchuu

First Post
Jarro scans the area for more Spiders, but finds none. With some concerned, he moved quickly to Goldenhorn. "Issa Gold'orn gonna ba allright? Issa anywon a medicine-mon?"

BenBrown

First Post
OOC: I coulda sworn I posted this last night

The last enemy falls, and the battle ends. Someone quickly staunches Goldenhorn's wounds.

"That was rather terrifying,"
Lord Mallaby says, "How do you manage it on a regular basis?"

Before moving on, the group finds the remains of an unfortunate traveler, wrapped up in a cocoon of webbing--a dwarf, from the looks of him, but now little more than a dried husk. Nearby are his last intact possessions. His axe has broken, but a small pile of gold remains, as well as his plate armor, which proves to have some small magic in it, which may explain its good condition.

"Shall we move on?"
Mallaby says. "If the map is correct, it's little more than an hour's march to Achirem. We may find shelter there for the night."

[sblock=armor]Dwarven Plate Armor +1[/sblock]

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: I coulda sworn I posted this last night

The last enemy falls, and the battle ends. Someone quickly staunches Goldenhorn's wounds.

"That was rather terrifying,"
Lord Mallaby says, "How do you manage it on a regular basis?"

Before moving on, the group finds the remains of an unfortunate traveler, wrapped up in a cocoon of webbing--a dwarf, from the looks of him, but now little more than a dried husk. Nearby are his last intact possessions. His axe has broken, but a small pile of gold remains, as well as his plate armor, which proves to have some small magic in it, which may explain its good condition.

"Shall we move on?"
Mallaby says. "If the map is correct, it's little more than an hour's march to Achirem. We may find shelter there for the night."

[sblock=armor]Dwarven Plate Armor +1[/sblock]

Graval kneels over the husk of the fallen dwarf far longer than necessary to find the heavy plate armor he wears. He studies the corpses' features, as if attempting to discern who he was. After a few minutes time before the fallen dwarf, he shakes his head and stands.

"Shame 'bout tha lad. Hope he gave as good as he got, what," Graval says somberly, eyes still on the dwarf.

"'Let's rest fer a minute; thinkin' e'eryone could use a breather, then we be on our way fer Achirem. 'pparently this ain't tha place ta be campin' fer tha night."

OOC: Seeing how I don't know how BenBrown plans on handling magic items, I don't want to assume the armor is for Graval, as Eraden wears plate as well.

And, can we assume a short rest and spend healing surges? If yes, Graval will spend 2 surges which will bring him back to full hit points.

Mewness

First Post
"Never fear," says Goldenhorn as he returns to consciousness. "My people are resilient--and at any rate, for one to fall in battle in pursuit of a worthy enterprise is no occasion for grief." He gets up, evincing more pride in having fallen in battle than is entirely good for him. Picking up his sword, he cuts away one of the biggest spider's fangs and offers it to Spider as a rather lurid trophy, declaring, "Mine was the last blow, but yours was surely the mightiest!"

[sblock=surges]Goldenhorn uses his healing word on Perin to heal surge +1d6+4=8 hp. He'll spend 4 surges himself.[/sblock]
[sblock=Goldenhorn]Ingvar Goldenhorn Male Minotaur Cleric|Runepriest 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Normal
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16
HP:24/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/10
Action Points: 1
Righteous Brand
Word of Binding

Goring Charge
Divine Glow
Healing Word
Rune of Mending
Second Wind

Moment of Glory

Conditions:

Defiant Word: Whenever an enemy misses Goldenhorn with an attack, he gains a +4 (non-cumulative) bonus to damage rolls against that enemy until the end of his next turn.

Full sheet: Goldenhorn[/sblock]

bluesfella

Explorer
Once Goldenhorn is up and seems to be recovering, Zardi scouts around the area to make sure there are no more hidden enemies. Once satisfied, he rejoins the group and sits down for a moment to rest.

"Lord Mallaby, can you still find your way to the next town through this forest?" [sblock=Zardi's Stats]Zardi - Goliath Barbarian 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10, Senses: Normal vision
AC:16, Fort:17, Reflex:10, Will:12
Basic Attack Greataxe: +7 vs AC, 1d12 +5 damage
Ranged Basic Attack Throwing Hammer: +7 vs AC, 1d6+5 damage
HP:27/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:9/11
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: used
Powers: Howling Strike, Pressing Strike, Rageblood Vigor
Stone's Endurance, Feral Might: Swift Charge, Great Cleave
Bloodhunt Rage

Conditions:none[/sblock]
OOC: ...taking one surge...

Almightyfoon

First Post
Perin dusts himself off. "And I thought we had big spiders back home." He takes a quick drink from his water skin, "Think there will be any more out there?" he asks the group.

OOC: Spending 1 surge to get back to full.

Remove ads