Adventure: Get Me to the Church on Time (DM: BenBrown, Judge: Renau1g)

BenBrown

First Post
The little spider collapses at Eraden's blow.
[sblock=ooc]It's a minion and dead. Please go ahead and retcon your other actions if you wish.[/sblock]

Eternal54

First Post
The little spider collapses at Eraden's blow.
[sblock=ooc]It's a minion and dead. Please go ahead and retcon your other actions if you wish.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I won't retcon my actions because I challanged the spider prior to my attack so i would apply the -2 to attacks. I will however change the fluff to sound more heroic.

Thanks Ben!

[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I won't retcon my actions because I challanged the spider prior to my attack so i would apply the -2 to attacks. I will however change the fluff to sound more heroic.

Thanks Ben!

[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]Okay, I got confused because your actions in your action block weren't in the order they happened.[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
"Dey gods always smile 'pon da Spidah," the Slayer responded. "Ain't ya seen I's beutaful face yet?"

But the venom bite hard in his veins, and the where the spider had bit him oozed puss and blood. The slayer letout a blood-curdling scream, stepping into a taller stance.

With a looping overhead swing, which nearly clipped the Paladin due to the sword's length, Jarro slamed the blade down on top of the herde spider, crushing it in to pulp. With some effort, he wrenched the blade free of gouge it left in the earth and shoot free the dead spider's remains.

"An da gods' will be dun, ya 'ear?" he added, in a dark tone. He moved back the way he came, but stuck close to the Palladin. He could still feel the poison in his body, and did not want to be far from healing.

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
Skill Checks:
Nature: 1d20=15
Perception: 1d20=18

Take Poison damage, become bloodied, triggers Half-Orc Resilience (gain 5 THP), shift stance to Poised Assault, MBA N2 for 20 damage (I assume that kills it. If not, let me know, and I will use another power to finish it off). Save vs ongoing failed.

[sblock=Action Block]
SOT: Ongoing damage: 5. Becomes bloodied.
Immediate Interrupt: Half-Orc Resilience (gain 5 THP)
Minor: Poised Assault Stance
Standard: MBA Herd Spider at N2

Move: to R3
Save vs ongoing damage: 1d20=7 nope
[/sblock][sblock=Spider Stat block]Jarro 'Spider' Sarak - Male Half-Orc Slayer 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: +10, Passive Insight: +10

Defenses:

AC: 17, Fort: 16, Reflex: 14, Will: 11 -- Speed: 6 (+2 Charging)

Vitality:
HP: 12/27, THP: 5/5 Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: not used

Languages:
Allarian (Common), Giant

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +8 vs AC - Fullblade 1d12+8
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +8 vs AC - Dagger 1d4+8

Powers:
At-Will:
MBA, Charge MBA, RBA, Berserker's Charge Stance, Poised Assault Stance
Encounter: Furious Assault, Power Strike, Half-Orc Resilience
Daily:

Weapons:
1 Fullblade 1d12
1 Dagger 1d4

[/sblock][sblock=Spider's Journal]
1. Lord Adelin Mallaby recruits me and some other adventurers from the Tavern. He asked for protection, on a trip to Allaria. He is to be wed to Elena of Terconis, daughter of the Count of Terconis. According to tradition, the wedding must take place at the ancient chapel of the Terconis family, and the chapel in Count's Crovale lies in the high hills of old Allaria. The lady and the Count are already there.
2. The adventurers board Starlight's Veil, Mallaby's brig. The ship is built for speed, not cargo or battle.
3. Intended Path: Land at Ristaren (100 miles south of Fromish), and make our way up the old highway to here. A mile or two off the highway is the village of Achirem, which is still thriving in the midst of rough country, so they say. From there we cross Derianis ridge, and then down to Crovale. The last part through the hills may be dangerous.
4. We land at Ristaren, and it is a small, poor town.

NickNames
Grava
God Sword
Mount'in-mon
Gold'orn
Mista Magi
Lor' Malabee
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Almightyfoon

First Post
"Perin, if you can strike both of those creatures on our right with your magic, do so."

Perin sized up the options, and called out to Goldenhorn "I can't get to the ones on the right, no clear shot." Perin said as he dodged around his allies standing back to back with Goldenhorn. His staves crackled with electricity and he channeled a bolt of lightning against the spider trying to devour Spider, a back arc of electricity arced back and struck a second spider.

"Lord Mallaby, watch yourself, those spiders will be upon you soon!" Perin called back to Lord Mallaby.

[sblock=Action Block]
[sblock=Actions]Standard: Lighting Bolt to Herd Spider B, secondary damage to Venom Spider 32 1d20+4=16; 1d8+8=10, 3 damage secondary
Move: Move to N5
Minor: Total Defense for Lord Mallaby. [/sblock]
[sblock="Stat Block"]Perin
AC: 13 F/R/W: 12/14/17
Init: +3 Passive Perception: 9, Passive insight: 9
HP: 25/25 Bloodied: 12 Surge value: 6 Surges/Day: 7
Lightning Bolt, Chaos Bolt, Stormwalk
Thunder Slam
Shocking Magnetism[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
"Dey gods always smile 'pon da Spidah," the Slayer responded. "Ain't ya seen I's beutaful face yet?"

But the venom bite hard in his veins, and the where the spider had bit him oozed puss and blood. The slayer letout a blood-curdling scream, stepping into a taller stance.

With a looping overhead swing, which nearly clipped the Paladin due to the sword's length, Jarro slamed the blade down on top of the herde spider, crushing it in to pulp. With some effort, he wrenched the blade free of gouge it left in the earth and shoot free the dead spider's remains.

"An da gods' will be dun, ya 'ear?" he added, in a dark tone. He moved back the way he came, but stuck close to the Palladin. He could still feel the poison in his body, and did not want to be far from healing.

"No bad fer beatin' tha little 'uns, treetrunk. Maybe ye feel like pickin' on one o' them tha's yer own size, what?" The dwarf laughed.

[sblock=Action]Free - Poke fun at the half-orc.[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
Perin sized up the options, and called out to Goldenhorn "I can't get to the ones on the right, no clear shot." Perin said as he dodged around his allies standing back to back with Goldenhorn. His staves crackled with electricity and he channeled a bolt of lightning against the spider trying to devour Spider, a back arc of electricity arced back and struck a second spider.

"Lord Mallaby, watch yourself, those spiders will be upon you soon!" Perin called back to Lord Mallaby.

[sblock=Action Block]
[sblock=Actions]Standard: Lighting Bolt to Herd Spider B, secondary damage to Venom Spider 32 1d20+4=16; 1d8+8=10, 3 damage secondary
Move: Move to N5
Minor: Total Defense for Lord Mallaby. [/sblock]
[sblock="Stat Block"]Perin
AC: 13 F/R/W: 12/14/17
Init: +3 Passive Perception: 9, Passive insight: 9
HP: 25/25 Bloodied: 12 Surge value: 6 Surges/Day: 7
Lightning Bolt, Chaos Bolt, Stormwalk
Thunder Slam
Shocking Magnetism[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Herd Spider B already went down on Spider's action, so you'll need to pick a new primary target.[/sblock]

Remove ads