[Adventure] He Chained Their Minds (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder; Judge Needed )

jbear

First Post
Kama'zer receives a congratulatory slap on the back for her discovery and the precise information provided. He doesn't bother to stutter his thoughts. He merely grins and flicks his head in that direction to say 'let's go' and then sets off whistling a salty tune.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer receives a congratulatory slap on the back for his discovery and the precise information provided. He doesn't bother to stutter his thoughts. He merely grins and flicks his head in that direction to say 'let's go' and then sets off whistling a salty tune.
OOC: Just a note... Kama'zer is a her, not a him. ;)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Joy simply shrugged and forced a smile onto her face. "I had hoped we were done with running for a while- but let us get going." The music in the air around her swelled into a fast-paced marching tune...

VanderLegion

First Post
"Who's running?" Vander asks with a grin from his spot in Ignatz's pack. The pixie thumps a fist lightly on the barbarian's head. "Giddy Up!"

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION] I am guessing you have the light background, right? Just FYI, colouring the text black makes it hard to read on the dark background (which I use for example). The default grey on the other hand reads great.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: @VanderLegion I am guessing you have the light background, right? Just FYI, colouring the text black makes it hard to read on the dark background (which I use for example). The default grey on the other hand reads great.
OOC: Sorry about that, only meant to switch it back to default after doing the green for the speech, hit black instead of automatic. Fixed it now :).

Evan smiles at the good fortune his hired adventurer's had in finding a solid lead so quickly.

"I know which area in north Daunton you are referring to."
he says, looking at Kama'zer, and then at everyone. "There are two ways for us to get to that harbor: by land, or by sea. If we go by land, we're going to need to travel north east across Daunton's central plains until we hit the mountains. From there, the only way is up and over. I am not well traveled in that region, so we may need to find us a guide to take us through that mountain if we go that way. If we decide to go by sea, the easy part is traveling west from here until we hit the ocean. And from there, we should be able to find a fishing village willing to let us buy or use one of their boats. So I'll leave it to you guys, since you know your strengths and weaknesses better than I do. Do we go by land or by -- oooh, what have we here?" Evan interrupts himself as he spots something on the ground. Picking it up, he shows everyone a gold hoop earring.

[sblock=Kane Arcane]
That gold hoop is instantly recognizable to you! Memories of your father's death flash through your mind, and your blinded eye starts throbbing at imaginary pain. A stark reminder of the punishment you have yet to mete out against the one with the turquoise boots. [/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Kane's face splits into a ghastly mask of pure rage. "By sea. There is no question." He takes the loop earring from Evan. The air hums with arcane energy barely contained, the tension drawn so tight that it feels like something could snap at any moment. And if it were to snap, from the murderous look marring Kane's features, there is no telling what would happen to the man. "We go by sea. This is personal..." Puncturing his earlobe with the loop earring, he stormed off towards the coast, leaving no room for discussion, and not even realising that he had not even stuttered a single word ... this was not uncommon when Kane was using magic, but it never happened when he was not.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"To the sea we go, or so it seems." mutters Kama'zer as she makes ready to travel once more. "This sea of water holds no terror for one who has sailed the Astral Plane."

Remove ads