[Adventure] He Chained Their Minds (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder; Judge Needed )

VanderLegion

First Post
Vander takes the opportunity while everyone is resting to crawl back into Ignatz's pack and make himself comfortable for the ride to wherever they were going next.
OOC: Looks like I ended the fight at full HP, so no need for a rest or heal here.

OOC: Is that our first encounter all wrapped up into one? Or was the fight one and the skill challenge another so that we get 1 milestone now and an extra action point?

OOC: It was, in fact, a full encounter and a skill challenge, so I hereby award everyone 1 action point!

Vander takes the opportunity while everyone is resting to crawl back into Ignatz's pack and make himself comfortable for the ride to wherever they were going next.
OOC: Looks like I ended the fight at full HP, so no need for a rest or heal here.

OOC: Well then! I guess I'm going to have to just do a better job of making sure Vander gets some unwanted attention in your next fight ;)

WEContact

First Post
Joy staggered to a stop as they passed through the portal- that sort of sustained sprint in heavy armor was not the sort of exercise she was used to. The faint music in the air around her slowed as well, the jangling chords which had evolved during the chase swelling into exultant strains, as of some kind of epic victory. "I'll be fine- just give me a few moments to catch my breath," she managed to croak out, her voice not quite as confident as her words. She did turn to Ignatz for a moment, and her voice took on some of the epic sound of the music. "What you did, in there, that was amazing. I've never seen anyone move like that."

OOC: If Ignatz needs it, Joy can spend an Ardent surge, allowing him surge+2d6 healing for a surge. Anybody else need healing?

Ignatz swells with pride. "Vell, hy ain't chust anybody! Ve Jägerkin iz all strong and fast like me!" He frowns. "Vell, iz only me now, hy tink. Still dun know vot happen to everybody else."

OOC: I'd be glad to take you up on that. Thanks. Ignatz gains 5 extra hp from Joy's Ardent Surge, topping him off at exactly 54/54 hp.

[sblock=Statblock]Ignatz Jägerkin - Male Half-Orc Barbarian 5
Initiative: +5, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 13
AC:21 Fort:19 Ref:17 Will:14
HP: 54/54 Bloodied: 27 Surge value: 13 Surges/day: 6/10
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 6
Melee Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 2d6+7 brutal 1 (Claw: +10 vs AC, 1d8+6) Powers: Body of the Wolf, Howling Strike, Pressing Strike, Furious Assault, Swift Charge, Desperate Fury, Brutal Slam, Shrug It Off, Swift Panther Rage, Tyrant's Rage[/sblock]

Remove ads