Adventure : Humanitas Severe

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]What, you don't have access to the whole library once you are logged? I have access to tokens you made.[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]If you beat 17, act at once. Remember; LOS is within 8 square, concealment if 3 square or more, Major concealment for 8.

That's an Eladrin Archer on the map. I put him because he is not hidden and Raiko at least can have him in LOS if he wins initiative and act.[/sblock]

Sounds of alarm emerge from the forest ahead of the heroes, informing them that they have reached their destination and that they are detected. Surely because of Max...

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Company." Raiko says to those nearby, though he doesn't have time to react to their presence.

[sblock=ooc]Init 6

I can only see tokens I have put up, and some from default.

Raiko's quiet wizard comment was a response to his slightly lower stealth check.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 52/54; Surges: 16 hp, 4/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender, Knight's Fortitude (2/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Stealth 19, Initiative 23. However, I'm going to delay, rather than running up to the front and be the only target for the legion of eladrin archers.

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 5
Initiative: +3 | Passive perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 17
AC: 18 | For: 19
| Ref: 19 | Will: 18
HP: 47/51| Bloodied: 25 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 3/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +9 vs Reflex, 1d10+5 damage
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Eyes of the Vestige
Vampiric Embrace
Fiery Bolt

Flames of Phlegethos
Tyrannical Threat

Ethereal Stride

Deathcut Armor
Prison of Salzacas
Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Noises of alarm come from the camp ahead and it seems the hunters ready themselves for unwelcome visit. But as the edge of the amp come into sight, no enemies are visible.

[sblock=OOC]
EDIT: In case it wasn't clear, it's now your turn. Some scrambling is occuring in the tents. Many opponents were napping or unprepared, now they used that round to prepare.

The only enemy on the map is Hidden at 19
Stealth (1d20+6=19)

I still put him on the map to avoid a few posts of back and forth in which you make half a move and a perception check, asking for feedback!

By the time you are within 10 squares of forest and the enemy, you are eligible to make a minor action perception check and if you spot the enemy, act accordingly. And if you don't see him... act accordingly!

His perception is 17 so at this point he hears three enemies coming and sees Raiko (just a shape in the forest) but is not interested in opening fire at -5 concealment + cover.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Max whispers tersely. "The hell with this. Come'n guys. They already know we're here. Let's end this."

Max boldly moves forward, passing Raiko and finding cover behind another rock closer to the camp.

[sblock=actions]
double move to new location

ooc: let me know if I moved too far

minor action: equip longsword.
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"And if they didn't, they're senses have been assisted." Raiko moves forward as well, trying and failing to spot the enemy.

[sblock=ooc]Double Move
Perception: 14, Fail [/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 52/54; Surges: 16 hp, 4/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender, Knight's Fortitude (2/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]MAx moved a bit too far; it's difficult terrain. I dropped him him back one tree. He can try spotting the archer.[/sblock]

The heroes hear a beastial growl up ahead in the camp. That's new...

Remove ads