(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Pyrex said:
"I agree, it's close and there shouldn't be too many officials asking questions."

"My only concern is who will be on the different ships. While those on the caputered vessel will not be overtly claiming to be pirates, word may spread about the lack of the old captain and who is on her now. I would like to be aboard, and I think hollander should stay on the gazelle... beyond that, you obviously each know better than I do how well you can run a bluff. meanwhile the gazelle can come into the most reputable end of the docks and we can meet for drinks in the middle to give updates and plan."

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir laughs a little "Well if it comes down to who can bluff the best, I think that I should probably remain here on the Gazelle. People seem to see through me right quick and I wouldnt want to put the party in danger."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The party situated on the two ships and the crew evenly distributed, the pair of ships heads for the docks of the city Travilis, putting enough distance between them as to not be suspicious.

While you're sailing, Yolani or Colk (whichever of the two was put upon the pirate ship with Katherine and Remi) approaches the captains. "Ye'll be needin' ta sign in ta th' ledgers at th' docks. They like ta keep track a who's comin' an' goin', but they'll ask no questions other'n that. Th' captain a th' vessel'll need ta do th' signin'."

Several days later, the port city of Travilis comes into view on the horizon. Around noon, the two ships dock.

-----

Katherine, Remi - The Pirate Ship

You pull into the docks easily enough, the crew getting the aging ship into port with few problems. The sound of a rope snapping as the ship drags to a halt seems to be the only problem.

A few men on another ship on your end of the docks watch passively as you dock, though they return to their work as soon as the crew pulls out the plank and lowers it to the dock.

A pedestal with a large book is quite visible at the end of the dock, a quill and inkpot next to it.

-----

Hallandor, Ao'Thuir, Zumar - The Gazelle

You pull into the docks with no problems, the Gazelle easing into port with grace. As soon as the ship has stopped, an official walks down the dock and waits for the crew to set the plank down, allowing passage between the ship and dock.

"It'll be three crowns to dock your ship." The official, a well-groomed gnome in blue, calls. "And I'll need the name of the ship, and her captain." As he speaks, he takes a small book out of a pocket, accompanied by an inkpen.

Pyrex

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
"Ye'll be needin' ta sign in ta th' ledgers at th' docks. They like ta keep track a who's comin' an' goin', but they'll ask no questions other'n that. Th' captain a th' vessel'll need ta do th' signin'."

"How much information goes into the ledger?"

Remove ads