• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

ferretguy

First Post
Stepping across to the docks, looking down at the gnome, This be the Gazelle, and I Cap'n Hallador have the honor of piloting her.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Remi
"How much information goes into the ledger?"

"Name a th' ship, an' th' name a her cap'n."

-----

The Gazelle

The gnome looks up at Hallandor, nods, and writes quickly in the tome he holds. "It'll be three crowns to dock, Mr. Hallandor." He says as he writes.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
As the pirate ship comes into port (I assume we noticed its name at some point...) katherine supervises the docking then hops ashore to sign in. Her clothes have changed since the begining of the journey, incorporating some of her performing clothes to give her a more dramatic flair. She saunters over to the dock book and enters the ship with her listed merely as 'Captain Katherine', though she also adds her signet to the end. To those who haven't seen it, it is made of strangly base metals for a signet, and the tree design on it has been marred by a heavy scratch which matches faint scars on her knuckles and gives the impression of a tree crossed by lightening when she uses it. She has hidden the small wooden talisman she was given by the oakenheart lodge and encouraged remi to do the same.

Once the ship is secure, she orders the crew to take their leisure on rotations, making sure the ship is watched and any workmen who arrive can be supervised (it is made clear in advance that whichever former pirate is on board should leave the ship only under the supervision of a trusted crewman) and then sets off with Remi to find a someone to help with repairs...

(oncebusiness is concluded I assume we'll be meeting with the others to check in... lets go smite something!)

Erekose13

Explorer
While Hallandor is seeing to things with the harbourmaster, ao'Thuir will make sure that crew schedules, furlough, and watches are all laid out before they head into town. With only a few things to repair it shouldnt be too much trouble to send someone down to take care of it. All in all the Gazelle is pretty much ready to head back out soon. Checking things over again however, ao'Thuir remembers that they had brought some supplies to trade, perhaps some of those will be profitable here. He checks on the stock before heading off the ship to the pre-arranged meeting place. While he has come to accept his role on the ship for the past few days, he truely hopes that he will have another chance to rough up some more pirates soon.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The Pirate Ship, Venom Fang

The crew seems ready enough to watch itself, and Kat and Remi head off to look for someone who can repair the craft. A small building, similar to Jericho's back at Orussus, is at the end of the docks. A short gnome, frazzled white hair swaying to and fro on his head in several untamed locks, notices you over mended spectacles from within and dashes out to meet you.

"I'm bettin' yer with th' beat-up ship on th' end." He says quickly. "An' ye're lookin' fer repairs. No questions asked here, Miss! Judgin' by how ye're liltin' in port an' th' way ye eased 'er in, I'd say that yer repairs'll cost twenty crowns." He nods. "Yep, twenty crowns... that'll cover it all. Did I mention to ya there's no questions asked?" He scratches his head absent-mindedly. He then shrugs. "Repairs kin be done inna day."

-----

The Gazelle

ao'Thuir - you check the stock, and it all seems to be in good condition. Some of it is in slight disarray from the journey, but nothing seems damaged. The gnome speaking with Hallandor glances at you as you pass by, but doesn't pay you much attention.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: Based on the amount of labor/materials we estimate should be required to repair the 'Fang, about how much of the 20 crowns is a no-questions tax?

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir brings the logs of their cargo, just in case Katherine wants to try and sell something here. Then he heads with Hallandor to their pre-arranged meeting place. "Looks like a fairly nice place, doesnt it?" He says, engaging his companion in a bit of small talk.

ferretguy

First Post
After signing the ship in and dealing with the harbormaster, Hallador heads into the port city with his companion. Seeing (and noting) the way the town deals so openly with the lawless element leaves him with a bad taste in his mouth. Yes, quite a lovely town...can't say I wouldn't miss it if happened to be sucked into another dimension...but not all the people here can be bad. Lets take a look around, if we have time before meeting up with Katherine, what do you say?

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir looks a little startled at his friends sarcasm, I guess it comes from such a reputed safe-haven for pirates he thinks to himself. "Yes I think that is a good idea. Lets get a little bit above these docks. It feels good to get my feet back on solid ground. I didn't know that it would be so unsettling to have the world move beneath you until we had set out from Orssus."

Remove ads