(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ooc, i don't know that the two ships will be going into the same port - I like the idea of using the new ship to cut any rumored ties to a gentleman with a grudge against our quarry - but repairs and recrewing are definitly at the top of the list. Katherine would like to eventually be on the new ship when the encounter is staged with Pietro, and wants to keep the more amendable of the pirates on her ship (I think she has the highest cha and best chance of 'converting' him)

ferretguy

First Post
I also agree...with the sounds of this demon of the sea we will definitly need to build enough of a reputation to field a crew that could be of some use against him

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Pyrex said:
If you don't want both ships going to the same port where should we take them?

well, like I said, the first step it to get an assessment from our sailors about how much work thetwo vessels are goign to need... and what ports would take an unreedeemed pirates vessel. perhaps we could comeinto different docks of the same town and meet for planning at a inn in between?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
the first step it to get an assessment from our sailors about how much work thetwo vessels are goign to need...

Jericho tells you that the pirate ship has seen a beating, but it's still in working condition - it might be a little slow if some of the sails aren't refitted, and a few ropes are starting to rot, but there doesn't appear to be any major damage.

The Gazelle, however, suffered some damage in the attack. In particular, the exploding barrel made a sizeable hole in the deck - while it won't be debilitating to movement, it might be a hazard if the crew needs to move quickly. Some of the railing has been weakened, as well, from the grappling hooks. Beyond that, however, the Gazelle remains undamaged.

and what ports would take an unreedeemed pirates vessel.

Yolani and Colk together know of a few ports near your current location that would take you... the cities of Travilis, Raithe, and Linilo have loosened their laws on piracy, and pirates are allowed into the cities, so long as they behave themselves. However, the port towns of Gotian and Drolai have little love for pirates, and attack them on sight. These five towns are all within roughly two days sail of each other, in this order along the coast (going south from Orussus): Gotian, Travilis, Drolai, Raithe, Linilo.

Gotian is roughly a three days sail south of Orussus.

perhaps we could comeinto different docks of the same town and meet for planning at a inn in between?

OoC: Is that your plan, then?

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think we may want to try forTravilis, a couple days further. Sounds like they might take the site of that catured ship a bit better than the other place." ao'Thuir mentions, as they collect information from the crew and prisoners.

Remove ads